• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "working with a racy sexy co-worker"

Collapse

• d000hg
    replied
    Originally posted by doodab View Post
    Do you find short skirts, low cut tops, shapely legs and heaving bosums distracting?
    I do get distracted by my legs sometimes, but I've not got any of the other ones.

Leave a comment:

• TestMangler
    replied
    Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
    Ah. Brillos wife again.
    Ah, back tits. Look terrible, great for dancing with though

Leave a comment:

• MarillionFan
    replied
    Originally posted by mudskipper View Post
    Not at all. I think XXL ones must be a right PITA. The strapping required for any sort of bouncy exercise would be enough to prevent you breathing. The sweaty bit underneath in hot weather must be horrible. And where would you put them when you sleep? I imagine they're a risk for back ache too, unless you balance them up.

Ah. Brillos wife again.

Leave a comment:

• BrilloPad
    replied
    Originally posted by rhubarb View Post
    Exactly the same as my wife. Now and again when its very hot and she's been very active, they can also get a bit red and sore underneath.
    Once, I offered to apply a bit of soothing savlon cream the the sore area and she said "yes please".
    So I started applying and after a few seconds she looked at me like I'd just punched her in the face.
    Turns out I was rubbing in Bonjela and not Savlon. The tubes are very very similar.
    Try the same after she has been for a bike ride.

Leave a comment:

• DimPrawn
    replied
    Originally posted by rhubarb View Post
    Exactly the same as my wife. Now and again when its very hot and she's been very active, they can also get a bit red and sore underneath.
    Once, I offered to apply a bit of soothing savlon cream the the sore area and she said "yes please".
    So I started applying and after a few seconds she looked at me like I'd just punched her in the face.
    Turns out I was rubbing in Bonjela and not Savlon. The tubes are very very similar.

Good for numbing gums.

Numb numb numb numb .....

Leave a comment:

• rhubarb
    replied
    Originally posted by Old Hack View Post
    My wife is going for a reduction soon. She's always been above average on the breast front, but 3 kids, and breastfeeding has made them a little too large.

Leave a comment:

• TheFaQQer
    replied
    Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
    I say any more than a mouthful is a waste.
    You're risking a sprained tongue.

Leave a comment:

• Ketchup
    replied

Leave a comment:

• SimonMac
    replied
    Originally posted by eek View Post
    FTFY HTH

Leave a comment:

• TestMangler
    replied
    Sounds a good idea. MOst say any more than a hanful is a waste. But I say any more than a mouthful is a waste.
    That would be like saying "No thanks Mr Agent, I don't want £600 a day because I can live on £100".

As my old granddad used to say, there are two things in life that just don't exist. Too much money and tits that are too big.

Leave a comment:

• Mich the Tester
    replied
    But I say any more than a mouthful is a waste.
    Ah, so you're a spitter!

Leave a comment:

• BrilloPad
    replied
    Originally posted by Old Hack View Post
    My wife is going for a reduction soon. She's always been above average on the breast front, but 3 kids, and breastfeeding has made them a little too large. She mentioned the other night about it, saying she was tired, they hurt when she went running, and she'd just had enough of them. I can't imagine it having been fun in the recent hot spell too.
    Sounds a good idea. MOst say any more than a hanful is a waste. But I say any more than a mouthful is a waste.

Leave a comment:

• scooterscot
    replied
    Originally posted by doodab View Post
    Do you find short skirts, low cut tops, shapely legs and heaving bosums distracting?
    What kind of bloke is this?

Leave a comment:

• Old Hack
    replied
    Originally posted by mudskipper View Post
    Not at all. I think XXL ones must be a right PITA. The strapping required for any sort of bouncy exercise would be enough to prevent you breathing. The sweaty bit underneath in hot weather must be horrible. And where would you put them when you sleep? I imagine they're a risk for back ache too, unless you balance them up.

My wife is going for a reduction soon. She's always been above average on the breast front, but 3 kids, and breastfeeding has made them a little too large. She mentioned the other night about it, saying she was tired, they hurt when she went running, and she'd just had enough of them. I can't imagine it having been fun in the recent hot spell too.

Leave a comment:

• mudskipper
    replied
    Originally posted by eek View Post
    FTFY HTH

Leave a comment:

Working...
X