• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Reply to: Do you read?

Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Do you read?"

Collapse

• Jeebo72
    replied
    Originally posted by doodab View Post
    Whatever.
    LOL.

Leave a comment:

• doodab
    replied
    Originally posted by Jeebo72 View Post
    Your are very intelligent. I am stupid. Well done.
    Whatever.

Leave a comment:

• Jeebo72
    replied
    It's hardly a complicated question is it. None of your posts make any sense. You appear to be too stupid to use the internet. That is quite remarkable. Have you considered donating your brain to science when you die?
    Your are very intelligent. I am stupid. Well done.

Leave a comment:

• doodab
    replied
    I think you'll find you're the one who created a poll: Do you read yes / no. "gibbering" I would suggest to a whole new level...
    It's hardly a complicated question is it. None of your posts make any sense. You appear to be too stupid to use the internet. That is quite remarkable. Have you considered donating your brain to science when you die?

Leave a comment:

• Jeebo72
    replied
    WTF are you gibbering about?
    I think you'll find you're the one who created a poll: Do you read yes / no. "gibbering" I would suggest to a whole new level...

And please don't point out there was a 3rd option...

Leave a comment:

• doodab
    replied
    Ah the sockie retort. Just how insightful can one person be? Forget the book, I believe they've made a movie...
    WTF are you gibbering about?

Leave a comment:

• Jeebo72
    replied
    Oi AtW, your robot bulltulip generator has crashed again....
    Ah the sockie retort. Just how insightful can one person be? Forget the book, I believe they've made a movie...

Leave a comment:

• doodab
    replied
    Brilliant! Now go back to Lord of the Rings....
    Oi AtW, your robot bulltulip generator has crashed again....

Leave a comment:

• Jeebo72
    replied
    Oh dear. You obviously avoid it because you can't. I bet you're one of those people who throws tulip at pediatrists houses.

Did I say, or even imply, that only intellectuals read?
    Brilliant! Now go back to Lord of the Rings....

Leave a comment:

• Mich the Tester
    replied
    Originally posted by b0redom View Post
    By around page 120,
    Usually someone offers me a drink before I get that far.

Leave a comment:

• b0redom
    replied
    Originally Posted by Mich the Tester
    Every time I go on holiday I pick up some of the world's greatest literature and start reading.
    I did that for a bit when Mrs b0redom and I went travelling. I figured that it was time to start reading some 'proper' literature.

I soon discovered that classic literature is a bit tulipe. The height of which was reading Crime and Punishment. By around page 120, I really didn't care if he topped himself or not. Same with Catch-22 - although I got on better with that as an audiobook.

Leave a comment:

• DodgyAgent
    replied
    Originally posted by Mich the Tester View Post
    Every time I go on holiday I pick up some of the world's greatest literature and start reading.
    Me too you find those big books stop the magazine that comes with the Mail on Sunday from blowing away

Leave a comment:

• DodgyAgent
    replied
    Watching everyone mocking sas for reading a book on holiday reminds me of the thick kids at school picking on the ones who weren't stupid. I'm sure you're doing it cos it's sas and not because you're dim witted anti-intellectuals but I thought I would set up a poll to be sure.
    Do you think reading a book determines whether we mock SAS? It only determines HOW we mock him.

Leave a comment:

• doodab
    replied
    Originally posted by Mich the Tester View Post
    paediatricians?

Or is that short for pedantic electricians?
    It's an alternative word meaning the same thing. Although possibly an Americanism.

pediatrist - definition of pediatrist by the Free Online Dictionary, Thesaurus and Encyclopedia.

Leave a comment:

• Mich the Tester
    replied

Leave a comment:

Working...
X