• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!
Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "How To Deal With Idiots"

Collapse

• oracleslave
    replied
    Originally posted by Brookster View Post
    but atm is looking unlikely.
    How very disappointing!

HAB

Leave a comment:

• KentPhilip
    replied
    Thanks for the reply guys/girls, as you can probably tell I had a mini vent in this thread!
    And we could smell it!

Leave a comment:

• Brookster
    replied
    Originally posted by tranceporter View Post
    It's ok. We feel for you. Now quickly call that bloke into a meeting room and hit him with a heavy object. Let us know the outcome. Eagerly waiting.
    As by my posts you can tell I wont, il leave him to make a hash of it by himself. If he tries to bring anyone down with him when he does I will be there with the truth at hand.
    It's a matter of time, not sure I can take it much more though!

Leave a comment:

• tranceporter
    replied
    Thanks for the reply guys/girls, as you can probably tell I had a mini vent in this thread!
    It's ok. We feel for you. Now quickly call that bloke into a meeting room and hit him with a heavy object. Let us know the outcome. Eagerly waiting.

Leave a comment:

• Brookster
    replied

Leave a comment:

• EternalOptimist
    replied
    Calling him an ape on here is not very nice if you would not say it to his face. Treat everyone with fairness and respect, that means whether they are present or not, then stick the 'ead on him.

Leave a comment:

• SimonMac
    replied
    Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
    Confrontation is healthy. Letting it stew is not.
    What Dick Wad Says

Leave a comment:

• MarillionFan
    replied
    I'm too nice for that kind of stuff lol, it just affects me. Don't do confrontation well. If they can't see he is a buffoon and a moron it's time to move on.
    Shame cash is really good
    Confrontation is healthy. Letting it stew is not.

Leave a comment:

• vetran
    replied
    Originally posted by Doggy Styles View Post
    Be tactful.

sasguru
    you mean 'My wife is considerably richer than yow - Cretin?'

Leave a comment:

• Brookster
    replied
    Originally posted by Doggy Styles View Post
    Be tactful.

sasguru
    Will try this, get angry too easy and money is good. Must make a plan.

Leave a comment:

• Doggy Styles
    replied
    Be tactful.

sasguru

Leave a comment:

• Brookster
    replied
    Originally posted by tranceporter View Post
    Or offer to get him a cup of coffee and put some stuff to make him go to the traps every few minutes. then you can accuse him of being unproductive and making wrong use of office time. sorted!
    Try Some arsenic

Leave a comment:

• tranceporter
    replied
    Or offer to get him a cup of coffee and put some stuff to make him go to the traps every few minutes. then you can accuse him of being unproductive and making wrong use of office time. sorted!

Leave a comment:

• KentPhilip
    replied
    Originally posted by shaunbhoy View Post
    Chin the Fooker!!

HTH

MF
    Alternatively leave a moist turd on his seat just before you go for lunch.

Leave a comment:

• shaunbhoy
    replied
    Chin the Fooker!!

HTH

MF

Leave a comment:

Working...
X