• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Reply to: Where is Threaded

Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Where is Threaded"

Collapse

• sasguru
    replied
    Originally posted by Nipple Clamp
    ...sort of like the Banach-Tarski paradox in reverse.
    Are you Threaded in disguise? I claim my £5.

Leave a comment:

• Nipple Clamp
    replied
    Originally posted by Spartacus
    This is the world's top competitive eater...

65 hard boiled eggs in 6 mins 40 seconds. Cool Hand Luke... lightweight!
    I can well believe it - I once worked with a Thai girl, thin as a whippet but with an ogrous appetite and a literally unbelievable ability to pack away mountains of food without changing shape, sort of like the Banach-Tarski paradox in reverse.

Leave a comment:

• Dundeegeorge
    replied
    A shade risky Bogey

Originally posted by bogeyman
    That is just so fecking disgusting (and entirely Amerikan) on every level.

Perhaps they could introduce a handicap system by having one (or more) starving African children set out in front of them while they competatively gorge.

Who knows but that they might accidentally eat the child?

Leave a comment:

• Spartacus
    replied
    Believe it or not

This is the world's top competitive eater...

65 hard boiled eggs in 6 mins 40 seconds. Cool Hand Luke... lightweight!

Leave a comment:

• Fungus
    replied
    Originally posted by bogeyman

Perhaps they could introduce a handicap system by having one (or more) starving African children set out in front of them while they competatively gorge.
    An even better handicap system would be to chop their hands off. But then again, why do things by halves. Let's just chop off their heads.

I wonder if when the next San Francisco Earth quake occurs, Americans will be so fat and heavy that the whole area will just slide into the Earth.

Leave a comment:

• bogeyman
    replied
    Originally posted by Spartacus

Leave a comment:

• Spartacus
    replied
    No, no, I'd heard he's just attended the innaugural meeting of the Association of Independent Competitive Eaters

Leave a comment:

• Pondlife
    replied
    Monster eater retires

Apparently he's in india

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/south_asia/5213238.stm

"On one famous occasion, the man who locally became known as Theeta (monster eater) took advantage of a local restaurant's "unlimited meals" coupon.

He reputedly scoffed three bucketfuls of rice, one bucket of fish curry and 10 kgs of cooked meat. "

Leave a comment:

• hyperD
    replied
    Originally posted by Lucifer Box
    Lumphammer, old chap.

Old Wallop is what the Davey's wine bars sell (which is rebadged Directors).

Yes, I have similar fond memories of all the Little Pubs, sadly no more.
    Yes, you're right LB...getting a touch Alzheimerish...obviously too much of the damn stuff in my youth...

Leave a comment:

• BoredBloke
    replied
    In all seriousness, I think you will find that he knee deep in the brown stuff after two killed in bouncy castle disaster

It seems that the roaps holding him down snapped.

Leave a comment:

• Lucifer Box
    replied
    Originally posted by hyperD
    Ah yes, the sawdust floor and the pints of Old Wallop...

<sheds tear from eye...>
    Lumphammer, old chap.

Old Wallop is what the Davey's wine bars sell (which is rebadged Directors).

Yes, I have similar fond memories of all the Little Pubs, sadly no more.

Leave a comment:

• hyperD
    replied
    Originally posted by Dalek Supreme
    I heard he'd booked a camping holiday in the car park of Mad O' Rourke's Pie Factory in Tipton and is currently munching through his fifth Desperate Dan pie of the day.
    Ah yes, the sawdust floor and the pints of Old Wallop...

<sheds tear from eye...>

Leave a comment:

• Dalek Supreme
    replied
    I heard he'd booked a camping holiday in the car park of Mad O' Rourke's Pie Factory in Tipton and is currently munching through his fifth Desperate Dan pie of the day.

Leave a comment:

• bogeyman
    replied
    Originally posted by MrsGoof
    I think he's here with Lizzie on the ferry traveling round the Western Isles.
    Gosh! Do you suppose that Threaded could actually be prince Phil (the Hun)?

They have the same supercilious manner, I must say.

Leave a comment:

• MrsGoof
    started a topic Where is Threaded

Where is Threaded

I think he's here with Lizzie on the ferry traveling round the Western Isles.

Working...
X