• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!
Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Bye bye Andy Murray (part deux)"

Collapse

• sasguru
    replied
    Originally posted by SimonMac View Post
    So let me get this right, Scotland's Andy Murray lost the first two sets yesterday, but Britain's Andy Murray won the last three?
    Got it in one

Leave a comment:

• SimonMac
    replied
    So let me get this right, Scotland's Andy Murray lost the first two sets yesterday, but Britain's Andy Murray won the last three?

Leave a comment:

• EternalOptimist
    replied
    Originally posted by shaunbhoy View Post
    In his case, becoming the front end remains purely aspirational.

Got it.

He's no end of an ass

Leave a comment:

• sasguru
    replied
    I want him to win. It's a superstition now: I need to start a thread like this for every match.

Leave a comment:

• shaunbhoy
    replied
    Originally posted by EternalOptimist View Post
    I have never been able to decide if SG is the front end of an Ass, or the back end of an Ass

In his case, becoming the front end remains purely aspirational.

Leave a comment:

• EternalOptimist
    replied
    I have never been able to decide if SG is the front end of an Ass, or the back end of an Ass

Leave a comment:

• scooterscot
    replied
    Fooker is wrong again. Why break the habit of a lifetime, eh?

Leave a comment:

• d000hg
    replied
    And so will Sas be... Andy will definitely be gone before Monday.

Leave a comment:

• shaunbhoy
    replied
    Keep going pudding-head. Even a stopped clock is right twice a day.

Leave a comment:

• sasguru
    started a topic Bye bye Andy Murray (part deux)

Bye bye Andy Murray (part deux)

<<Placeholder for now>>

Working...
X