• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Hate flying so much these days, look what I've gone and done"

Collapse

• scooterscot
    replied
    Vielleicht eines Tages werden sie es uns ermöglichen, um zurückzukehren.

Leave a comment:

• yasockie
    replied
    re: accommodation - Hostels in London | Book London Hostel | Generator Hostels
    It's probably fully booked at this time of the year but it is a very lively place...

Leave a comment:

• alreadypacked
    replied
    Ich bin nicht in England entweder

Leave a comment:

• scooterscot
    replied
    Originally posted by NotAllThere View Post
    Nous sommes tous des contracteur UK - quel que soit le langue que nous parlons. Ή όπου ζούμε.

I stayed at the Radisson Blu at Portman Square. It was ok and very central. Pre-book an upgrade.
    Danke! Merci! Tapadh leibh!

Leave a comment:

• NotAllThere
    replied
    Originally posted by norrahe View Post
    En Ik moet contractor Nederland finden????
    Nous sommes tous des contracteur UK - quel que soit le langue que nous parlons. Ή όπου ζούμε.

I stayed at the Radisson Blu at Portman Square. It was ok and very central. Pre-book an upgrade.

Leave a comment:

• darmstadt
    replied
    Originally posted by scooterscot View Post
    Es ist? Wo kann ich finden Contractor Deutschland?
    Here maybe: IT Projekte für Freelancer und Freiberufler - IT Ausschreibungen : FreelancerWelt.De or here GULP - GULP Community

Leave a comment:

• norrahe
    replied
    En Ik moet contractor Nederland finden????

Leave a comment:

• scooterscot
    replied
    Originally posted by Spacecadet View Post
    Munich

This is Contractor UK after all

Leave a comment:

• Spacecadet
    replied
    Booked a train ticket to London. My client requested I spend a week in London with them. Normally I'm not easily called out from my München hideaway, but hey. Looking forward to it. Recommendation for weeknights in central London? I'm a complete tourist.
    Munich

This is Contractor UK after all

Leave a comment:

• scooterscot
    replied
    Going to pick up some tea instead, I know a good tea shop in Paris.

Leave a comment:

• KentPhilip
    replied
    Two hours interchange time at Paris just about gives you time to walk to Pigalle, also for a bit of:

Leave a comment:

• scooterscot
    replied
    Originally posted by doodab View Post
    That's more like, can't be too long without my beer and butter bretzel

Leave a comment:

• doodab
    replied
    http://bierschenke.co.uk/

Leave a comment:

• scooterscot
    replied