• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!
Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Who is working this weekend?"

Collapse

• milanbenes
    replied
    got to work next weekend too

Milan.

Leave a comment:

• TinTin
    replied
    Make hay while the sun shines

Me too - can't resist the overtime rate. Also, the last few Sundays have coincided with the hottest July in living memory, so I enjoy working in a fuly air-con office and not sweating at home. Roads are so busy at weekends now that you can't even escape to the nearest beach.

Leave a comment:

• milanbenes
    replied
    Everybody,

don't panic, the Benes Invoicing Machine does not work _every_ weekend.

Milan.
    Last edited by milanbenes; 23 July 2006, 11:38.

Leave a comment:

• partimer
    replied
    Lol

I can't believe it but it looks like AtW and Milan have been working every weekend for the past 6 months. Is life at home really that bad
    Both you and MarillionFan must have a house that stink of nappies.

Just kidding. Getting paid to post on here must give you a warm and fuzzy feeling.
    I'm only on here as I'm working on plan F and I'm waiting for some results from a colleague. Remember guys, all work and no play means you're not spending the money you've been earning. That's a waste.

Leave a comment:

• DaveB
    replied
    Working...weekends...

Code:
    INCOMPATIBLE INPUTS>
    OUT OF CHEESE ERROR>
    PLEASE REBOOT WORLD>
    Nope, dont get that one.

Leave a comment:

• hyperD
    replied
    Sunny Delight, kids daily diet of methamphetamine?

Leave a comment:

• AtW
    replied
    One can only wonder where those kids get all their bursting energy from, eh?

Leave a comment:

• hyperD
    replied
    I feel like I've been working - had the neice and nephew over for Playstation 2, homemade pizza, kids DVDs, flying simulator, breaksfast and now they've gone...phew...

Leave a comment:

• AtW
    replied
    Originally posted by zeitghost
    Do you really work 7 days a week Milan?
    I do: and get up at 9am sharpish too, only on Sundays I get up at 10am now.

Leave a comment:

• milanbenes
    replied
    Zeit,

got bills to pay.

Anyone else working today ?

Milan.
    Last edited by milanbenes; 23 July 2006, 06:50.

Leave a comment:

• chef
    replied
    yup im in..

deadline Tuesday, if I'd have spent less time feckin around Friday afternoon I wouldn't be here right now..

Leave a comment:

• Dalek Supreme
    replied
    Originally posted by zeitghost
    Do you really work 7 days a week Milan?
    It's hard to make ends meet on 7.50 euros an hour.

Leave a comment:

• milanbenes
    replied
    The Benes Invoicing Ltd Benes Invoicing Machine

is working this weekend

indeed every little does help

Milan.

Leave a comment:

• Dalek Supreme
    replied
    AtW is Omar Bakri and I claim my 5 dirhams.

Leave a comment:

• AtW
    started a topic Who is working this weekend?

Who is working this weekend?

Every little helps.

mullah.

Working...
X