• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Reply to: Which podcasts

Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Which podcasts"

Collapse

• Archangel
    replied
    Ian Collins wants a word

Leave a comment:

• Pondlife
    replied
    Originally posted by SimonMac View Post
    The Infinite Monkey Cage has just started a new series, I also listen to the Nerdest and Stuff You Should Know. If you want some comedy have a look at Supermarket Matters, a podcast done by some friends of mine
    How awesome is this podcast! Went through 2009 - 2011 since Friday (mostly dog walking).

Leave a comment:

• gingerjedi
    replied
    Frank Skinner on Absolute Radio

R4 Friday night comedy

Leave a comment:

• Martin@AS Financial
    replied
    Originally posted by Pondlife View Post
    are everyone listening to?

I download the following but am on the hunt for some more decent comedy to while away the commute.

Richard Herring LSTP - The Stephen Fry one was excellent
    Rhod Gillbert
    10 O'clock show
    Pappy's
    Now Show/News Quiz

Come on CUKers whatchagot

Listened to the Stephen Fry one this morning - it kept making me smile which isn't really acceptable on the tube.

Leave a comment:

• scooterscot
    replied
    I like the look of that one. Does anyone happen to know where I can get the previous series sets?

Ta.
    Would suggest Parallel universes and symmetry, mind twisters...

Leave a comment:

• BillHicksRIP
    replied
    Hollywood Babble-On with Kevin Smith and Ralph Garman

Leave a comment:

• SimonMac
    replied
    I like the look of that one. Does anyone happen to know where I can get the previous series sets?

Ta.
    http://www.bbc.co.uk/podcasts/series/timc/all

Leave a comment:

• Pondlife
    replied
    The Infinite Monkey Cage has just started a new series,

Ta.

Leave a comment:

• scooterscot
    replied
    The Infinite Monkey Cage
    Well worth a listen

Leave a comment:

• SimonMac
    replied
    The Infinite Monkey Cage has just started a new series, I also listen to the Nerdest and Stuff You Should Know. If you want some comedy have a look at Supermarket Matters, a podcast done by some friends of mine

Leave a comment:

• suityou01
    replied
    TWIT

Leave a comment:

• Pondlife
    started a topic Which podcasts

Which podcasts

are everyone listening to?

I download the following but am on the hunt for some more decent comedy to while away the commute.

Richard Herring LSTP - The Stephen Fry one was excellent
    Rhod Gillbert
    10 O'clock show
    Pappy's
    Now Show/News Quiz

Come on CUKers whatchagot

Working...
X