• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "So where are all the suicide bombers then?"

Collapse

• Bitbucket
    replied
    Watch out for cats as well

Leave a comment:

• stackpole
    replied
    Originally posted by xoggoth
    Only good thing about suicide bombers is that they rarely re-offend. Pity we don't get suicide muggers. Give me or your mobile quick or I'll stab myself.
    That isn't exactly a suicide mugger is it. A suicide bomber doesn't blow everyone else up OR himself.

A suicide mugger would say "Give me your mobile quick AND I'll stab myself."

Which is furking pointless if you ask me, but I'm no mozzy.

Leave a comment:

• xoggoth
    replied
    Only good thing about suicide bombers is that they rarely re-offend. Pity we don't get suicide muggers. Give me or your mobile quick or I'll stab myself.

Leave a comment:

• wendigo100
    replied
    So where are all the suicide bombers then?
    As someone says, they are all dead. You cannot have a living suicide bomber.

What I mean is, until they do it, they have not done any suicide bombing. It's like calling me a grandfather despite me having no grandchildren yet.

Leave a comment:

• Hart-floot
    replied
    Originally posted by DodgyAgent
    I am on to it, I have placed an ad in fusion magazine for some low cost Eastern Europeans.

DA in "never one to miss a business opportunity" mode
    Has Viktor applied yet??

Leave a comment:

• hyperD
    replied
    Hot temperatures can cause the homemade stuff to go abit unstable... frighten even the most zealous.

Leave a comment:

• DodgyAgent
    replied
    Originally posted by Clog II The Avenger
    They have problems with their health and safety issues and a shortage of heavenly virgins.
    I am on to it, I have placed an ad in fusion magazine for some low cost Eastern Europeans.

DA in "never one to miss a business opportunity" mode

Leave a comment:

• ladymuck
    replied
    Maybe they're all skiving off because it's too hot to work.

Leave a comment:

• AtW
    replied
    Originally posted by Clog II The Avenger
    shortage of heavenly virgins.
    So far no complaints about that...

Leave a comment:

• Clog II The Avenger
    replied
    They have problems with their health and safety issues and a shortage of heavenly virgins.

Leave a comment:

• DimPrawn
    replied
    Good business opportunity. Pension plans for suicide bombers.

Leave a comment:

• djfoot
    replied
    They've killed themselves. Doughnut!

Leave a comment:

• Mailman
    started a topic So where are all the suicide bombers then?

So where are all the suicide bombers then?

or are they all too busy in Iraq to be anywhere near Lebanon/Israel?

Mailman

Working...
X