• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Reply to: Where is brillo?

Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Where is brillo?"

Collapse

• AtW
    replied
    Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
    He moves, like night, from place to place...
    WHS

He doesn't have a name so CSA can't find him!

Leave a comment:

• NickFitz
    replied
    He moves, like night, from place to place...

Leave a comment:

• AtW
    replied
    Saw today some chap dressed like superman/spiderman with some kind of message held in his hands near Tesco - thought it was one of Fathers 4 Justice (thought Brillo is up to his old things) - as I was passing by in a car I looked closer and it was a chap in Domino pizza branded cloth advertising

Leave a comment:

• Old Hack
    replied
    Originally posted by Ketchup View Post
    I'm definitely aren't super fit, I've just taken my bike out, managed just shy of 10-miles and almost threw up. Will be walking like AndyW's mum in the morning.
    First one kills. I used to phone the wife on the way round and ask for her to run an ice bath when I first started doing really long rides...

Leave a comment:

• Ketchup
    replied
    I'm definitely aren't super fit, I've just taken my bike out, managed just shy of 10-miles and almost threw up. Will be walking like AndyW's mum in the morning.

Leave a comment:

• darmstadt
    replied
    Shopping:

Leave a comment:

• BrilloPad
    replied
    Originally posted by SueEllen View Post
    Are you not "super-fit"?
    I suppose it depends how you define fit. I am very very slow. As long as you keep going you get there eventually. I just don't stop. A bit like Forrest Gump playing American football.

I have heard you are super-fit though

Leave a comment:

• SueEllen
    replied
    Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
    "A super-fit British triathlon competitor"

So could not have been me.
    Are you not "super-fit"?

Leave a comment:

• BrilloPad
    replied
    "A super-fit British triathlon competitor"

So could not have been me.

Leave a comment:

• Old Hack
    replied
    Originally posted by Ketchup View Post
    "Said to be coping well until he got into difficulty at Tourrettes-sur-Loup"

Probably started swearing uncontrollably and forgot to turn...

Leave a comment:

• Ketchup
    started a topic Where is brillo?

Where is brillo?

Link

Working...
X