• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!
Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Look who I Just found"

Collapse

• doodab
    replied
    it's gone very quite lately. What happened to robinho and that bloke who kept going on about dominating and weak players?

Leave a comment:

• MarillionFan
    replied
    Originally posted by fullyautomatix View Post
    Admin should unban her. If BP can be unbanned, so can Gentile. We need more lady techies in here just to balance out the view points.
    WHS

Can we just reban Brillo and unban Gentile?

Leave a comment:

• MyUserName
    replied
    Originally posted by minestrone View Post
    Is now

"You and this LinkedIn user don’t know anyone in common"

You bad people bullying her.
    Chuff all to do with me! I liked her and thought she talked sense!!

Leave a comment:

• Spacecadet
    replied
    Admin should unban her. If BP can be unbanned, so can Gentile. We need more lady techies in here just to balance out the view points.

Does gentile know some?

Leave a comment:

• minestrone
    replied
    Originally posted by minestrone View Post
    "9 more connections can introduce you to someone who knows Rachel"
    Is now

"You and this LinkedIn user don’t know anyone in common"

You bad people bullying her.

Leave a comment:

• Cliphead
    replied
    Not hard to see who I am and who I'm friends with here and on Linkedin. Nothing to hide from anybody here, Hector or anybody else.

I've met and continue to meet or privately correspond with many on here past and present.

Perhaps it would be good to ponder on the thought that real life and online personas very rarely are the same.

Leave a comment:

• d000hg
    replied
    Originally posted by original PM View Post
    "You can only view the profiles of users within your network. However, as you add connections, you may discover people you know in common."
    I see that now but didn't last time I followed the link. Has she tightened up her settings?

Leave a comment:

• Old Greg
    replied
    Unfortunately, the usual gang of CUK posters with self-image challenges took against gentile.

Leave a comment:

• MyUserName
    replied
    Originally posted by mudskipper View Post
    I had a pretty good guess.
    I guess my picture is fairly disctinctive!

Leave a comment:

• suityou01
    replied
    Originally posted by mudskipper View Post
    Why the paranoia? I don't think Gentile is likely to hunt us down and shoot us.

Talking of which, has anyone seen TestMangler lately?
    They say her wossname glows in the dark

Leave a comment:

• mudskipper
    replied
    Why the paranoia? I don't think Gentile is likely to hunt us down and shoot us.

Talking of which, has anyone seen TestMangler lately?

Leave a comment:

• original PM
    replied
    "You can only view the profiles of users within your network. However, as you add connections, you may discover people you know in common."

Lol I am billy no mates!

Leave a comment:

• mudskipper
    replied
    Originally posted by MyUserName View Post
    To be fair even I identified two of them. They seemed to identify me too without difficulty.
    I had a pretty good guess.

Leave a comment:

• MyUserName
    replied
    Originally posted by d000hg View Post
    Yes. But that only lets you be fairly sure which 12 people IRL are CUK members, not to match LI profiles 1:1 with CUK members. She now has an idea who many CUKkers are IRL but not which of us is which.
    To be fair even I identified two of them. They seemed to identify me too without difficulty.

Leave a comment:

• fullyautomatix
    replied

Leave a comment:

Working...
X