• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!
Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Ugly People Need Not Apply"

Collapse

• moggy
    replied
    I see Gentile sent a wave on the comments too.. ahhh the good ole days...

Leave a comment:

• dmini
    replied
    You do realise his company is called Frontline ...... that well known animal treatment for fleas!!
    Appropriate really to be associated with parasitic creatures

Leave a comment:

• SimonMac
    replied
    Originally posted by mudskipper View Post
    Did anyone else get a request to link to the guy who posted the ad? I've declined.
    I guess you look better in your profile than I do in mine

Leave a comment:

• DodgyAgent
    replied
    Originally posted by DaveB View Post
    So, we pull together a few convincing CV's and some random pictures from the internet and spam them?
    That is your only chance

Leave a comment:

• mudskipper
    replied
    Did anyone else get a request to link to the guy who posted the ad? I've declined.

Leave a comment:

• AtW
    replied
    I was tempted, but I like to keep linkedin professional.
    So you've applied?

Leave a comment:

• mudskipper
    replied
    Ta muchly.

Leave a comment:

• Scruff
    replied
    Please can you edit your edit? Don't really want my name directly linked with my CUK account. Ta...
    Aye Aye Skipper

Leave a comment:

• TheFaQQer
    replied
    Please can you edit your edit? Don't really want my name directly linked with my CUK account. Ta...
    If you want advice on how to keep your CUK, Twitter, Facebook and Linkedin things unconnected, ask this guy.

Leave a comment:

• mudskipper
    replied
    Originally posted by Scruff View Post
    What a knob...

I am sure that he will land up looking like a Tit with a Combover, before long...?

btw - you look fine to me and more than a "6".

Leave a comment:

• OwlHoot
    replied
    Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
    Blast - Can't access linkedin fro clientco, as my login details are at home!

Someone get a screen shot quick, before it/they are deleted!

Leave a comment:

• DaveB
    replied
    And what's wrong with our own pics?
    You've met me, right?

Leave a comment:

• Scruff
    replied
    What a knob...

I am sure that he will land up looking like a Tit with a Combover, before long...?

btw - you look fine to me and more than a "6".
    Last edited by Scruff; 21 June 2013, 14:13. Reason: Edit to edit the edit...

Leave a comment:

• suityou01
    replied
    WHat happened to keeping it professional? Hmmmm?
    Ornithology not professional then??

Leave a comment:

• SimonMac
    replied
    Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
    You seen her too?

Leave a comment:

Working...
X