• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!
Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Gents, a call to action!"

Collapse

• Mich the Tester
    replied
    Originally posted by Lockhouse View Post
    Nope, looks retouched. The whole point is that she's always not quite perfect and just a little bit.....back in 2 mins....
    I wasn't familiar with this lady. I shall be paying more attention now. Thanks.

Leave a comment:

• Lockhouse
    replied
    Originally posted by norrahe View Post
    I think this is a better one
    Nope, looks retouched. The whole point is that she's always not quite perfect and just a little bit.....back in 2 mins....

Leave a comment:

• norrahe
    replied
    Originally posted by Lockhouse View Post
    You can never have too many photos of Christina Hendricks.
    I think this is a better one

Leave a comment:

• Lockhouse
    replied
    You can never have too many photos of Christina Hendricks.

Leave a comment:

• Mich the Tester
    replied
    Originally posted by AtW View Post
    9/10, superb entry from our Russian comrade Mr Alexei!

Leave a comment:

• AtW
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Mich the Tester
    replied
    Originally posted by darmstadt View Post
    I would

Leave a comment:

• norrahe
    replied
    He shops here actually

Leave a comment:

• darmstadt
    replied
    Originally posted by hyperD View Post
    Ladies, if you need more of a punch during your meetings or need to be taken more seriously, then try changing to a leather garment. You will find the eyes will be focussed on your Gantt chart rather than the outside window, as the delightful Monica Bellucci models here.

The green tinted blusher is an optional extra.
    Do you shop here: HOUSE OF HARLOT : London based latex designer fetish fashion and rubber latex couture clothing by HOUSE OF HARLOT and TORTURE GARDEN CLOTHING

Leave a comment:

• cojak
    replied
    Originally posted by darmstadt View Post
    They opened a TK Maxx here in Darmstadt so I went in, sorry, its was tulip. You're better off buying cheap tat in H&M or Zara.
    Norrahe's, right. You just need to go to the right TK Maxx.

I got a lovely pair of Calvin Klein trousers for £50 reduced from £250.

Leave a comment:

• Old Hack
    replied
    Originally posted by Mich the Tester View Post
    Oh, I get it; you played the old 'behave so badly they won't ask me again' trick that works so well for avoiding household chores.

Well best of luck to you, but don't complain if Mrs OH or any of the young Misses OH buy clothes that shock you with their abhorrence. It will happen some day, believe me.
    Mrs OH, I know her style, and like it, so have no issues there, and the eldest is turning teen soon, so I expect all sorts of horrors, not just sartorially speaking. In fact, were that the only issue looming large and dark on the horizon, with 3 young daughters, than I will die a happy man

Leave a comment:

• Mich the Tester
    replied
    Originally posted by Old Hack View Post
    I have a wife and 3 daughters. I am not allowed to go shopping with them
    Oh, I get it; you played the old 'behave so badly they won't ask me again' trick that works so well for avoiding household chores.

Well best of luck to you, but don't complain if Mrs OH or any of the young Misses OH buy clothes that shock you with their abhorrence. It will happen some day, believe me.

Leave a comment:

• Old Hack
    replied
    Originally posted by Mich the Tester View Post
    For any gent who wishes to share his life with a lady, or even a selection of ladies, shopping is likely to be a reality. If we have to spend valuable minutes of our lives trudging around shops as said ladies try on multiple varieties of the same dress or blouse, only to return to the first shop and find it's sold out, than we should at least try to have a positive influence on what they buy and thus where they buy it. It's in our own best interests you know.
    I have a wife and 3 daughters. I am not allowed to go shopping with them

Leave a comment:

• Mich the Tester
    replied
    Originally posted by Old Hack View Post
    It's the shopping talk. Being a stealth shopper, I wouldn't know what H&M is, or anything; I thought it might be a sexual act.
    For any gent who wishes to share his life with a lady, or even a selection of ladies, shopping is likely to be a reality. If we have to spend valuable minutes of our lives trudging around shops as said ladies try on multiple varieties of the same dress or blouse, only to return to the first shop and find it's sold out, than we should at least try to have a positive influence on what they buy and thus where they buy it. It's in our own best interests you know.

Leave a comment:

• Old Hack
    replied
    I'm obviously doing this very wrong, for the photos I keep coming up with aren't to spec...

Leave a comment:

Working...
X