• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Reply to: Weekend Plans

Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Weekend Plans"

Collapse

• SeekingIT
    replied
    Heh heh...

Originally posted by hyperD View Post
    A long walk to a pub by a river followed by a curry at our local restaurant which is fantastic with GF#2 on Saturday.

Cooking a roast dinner with GF#1 on Sunday.
    Nice one, or two rather.....

Leave a comment:

• hyperD
    replied
    Originally posted by d000hg View Post
    Weather turned gorgeous again here, just like last week the week was horrible and the weekend warm and sunny.
    Yeah, just turned here as well d000hg. Except as I mentioned earlier on another thread, one of the neighbours has decided to bring out the chainsaw. Nice.

Leave a comment:

• d000hg
    replied
    Weather turned gorgeous again here, just like last week the week was horrible and the weekend warm and sunny.

Leave a comment:

• doodab
    replied
    Bit of golf, bbq, taking the eldest out somewhere fun.

Leave a comment:

• minestrone
    replied
    Lake Garda? Bellagio?

Wish I was there...
    I wish.

Loch Lomond

Leave a comment:

• norrahe
    replied
    Lots of cooking and recipe testing this weekend for the CUK cookbook.

Market today and tomorrow to get ingredients for fish soup, so that will keep me busy for the next 6 hours.
    Market tomorrow for yet more ingredients.
    Jazz festival on Sunday

Leave a comment:

• SimonMac
    replied
    Originally posted by Gibbon View Post
    They will when #2 turns up early Sun am and #1 is still in your bed.

Between marriages I had two on the go for a while, got sussed when I drove #1 back to #2s house!

Leave a comment:

• Gibbon
    replied
    Heh heh! They are aware of each other but not as to their true statuses!

hyperD in "possibly ending up with neither" mode
    They will when #2 turns up early Sun am and #1 is still in your bed.

Between marriages I had two on the go for a while, got sussed when I drove #1 back to #2s house!

Leave a comment:

• SimonMac
    replied
    Originally posted by darmstadt View Post

I want to dry hump that car!

Saturday morning I am driving the kids back home after spending half term with me, Saturday afternoon and Sunday I will be spending it with someone who is making SimonMac2.0 very happy at the moment

Leave a comment:

• hyperD
    replied
    Originally posted by Gibbon View Post
    You old rogue! Do they know about each other, if not time to invent a generic nickname.
    Heh heh! They are aware of each other but not as to their true statuses!

hyperD in "possibly ending up with neither" mode

Leave a comment:

• Gibbon
    replied
    A long walk to a pub by a river followed by a curry at our local restaurant which is fantastic with GF#2 on Saturday.

You old rogue! Do they know about each other, if not time to invent a generic nickname.

Leave a comment:

• hyperD
    replied
    Originally posted by minestrone View Post
    Here..

Lake Garda? Bellagio?

Wish I was there...

Leave a comment:

• Ticktock
    replied
    Fly home tonight.
    Tomorrow morning go pick up my new (to me) used car.
    Drive down to the coast to give it a run in and take my mom out to lunch.

The rest of the weekend will probably be spent trying to ignore the garden so I don't have to mow the lawn, whilst making a few barbed comments about why my wife doesn't mow it whilst I'm away during the week.

Leave a comment:

• minestrone
    replied
    Here..

Leave a comment:

• hyperD
    replied

Leave a comment:

Working...
X