• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!
Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Darwin Award - Zookeeper"

Collapse

• SueEllen
    replied
    Originally posted by Pogle View Post

Leave a comment:

• Pogle
    replied
    Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
    Death by guinea pig?

Leave a comment:

• BolshieBastard
    replied
    Originally posted by OwlHoot View Post
    Suicide, by the sound of it

What a mean trick for a supposed animal lover if so, knowing that the tiger might have been put down
    More like absent mindedness and failed to check the animals were locked away imho. I mean if you're going to top yourself, I can think of swifter ways than meeting your end breathing smelly tiger breath while having its jaws clamped round your throat!

Leave a comment:

• KentPhilip
    replied
    Originally posted by AtW View Post

P.S. KentPhilip == Jeff Magni-whatever
    Oh we can't be the same. I am far more creative when attempting to annoy people

Leave a comment:

• mudskipper
    replied
    Maybe there was something outside the enclosure that she was even more scared of. A spider perhaps?

Or maybe it was a dastardly murder plot - she was hypnotised into thinking the tigers were cats.

Leave a comment:

• MarillionFan
    replied
    Originally posted by Zippy View Post
    Oh you should. It's keeping me entertained amyway.

Death by tiger is not the way I'd choose to go.
    Death by guinea pig?

Leave a comment:

• AtW
    replied
    Originally posted by Zippy View Post
    Creating like 20 dull threads is entertaining???!?!

Not for cojak it ain't!

P.S. KentPhilip == Jeff Magni-whatever

Leave a comment:

• Zippy
    replied
    Originally posted by KentPhilip View Post
    Human toes and fingers?
    Tony the frosties tiger says: they're grrrreat!

..Maybe I shouldn't post whilst drunk...

Death by tiger is not the way I'd choose to go.

Leave a comment:

• KentPhilip
    replied
    Human toes and fingers?
    Tony the frosties tiger says: they're grrrreat!

..Maybe I shouldn't post whilst drunk...

Leave a comment:

• SueEllen
    replied
    Originally posted by mudskipper View Post
    Indeedy. How do we know she didn't go in there regularly, having befriended the nice kitty? Perhaps kitty got out of bed on the wrong side that day.
    There are no reports of her being with the tigers from when they were born. If you want to tame a wild cat and be in an enclosure with it on your own then you need to get it as a cub/kitten.

Leave a comment:

• KentPhilip
    replied
    Shall a group of us go up there, kidnap the old girl, and take her down to Longleat. Might save her life!

Leave a comment:

• AtW
    replied
    Originally posted by mudskipper View Post
    Perhaps kitty got out of bed on the wrong side that day.
    Or hungry!

Leave a comment:

• mudskipper
    replied
    Indeedy. How do we know she didn't go in there regularly, having befriended the nice kitty? Perhaps kitty got out of bed on the wrong side that day.

Leave a comment:

• xoggoth
    replied
    Probably just me on CUK, assuming it wasn't suicide, who understands her thinking about nice little animals. Yes, rhinos, elephants, blue wales, white sharks, hippos, lions, tigers, they are are all nice little animals, unlike people, who are all tulipty. In the context of nice little animals, size and teeth have nothing to do with it.

Aaaah! what a nice little tiger, you would never bite me would you little tiger? Of course not!

Leave a comment:

• socialworker
    replied
    She was supposed to be an experienced keeper. I can't imagine she didnt know what was going to happen when she walked through that door. Very sad.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X