• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!
Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Pepper grinder recommendations?"

Collapse

• d000hg
    replied
    If you squirrel away the little sachets you get in cafes, you won't need a poncey grinder at all.

Leave a comment:

• norrahe
    replied
    I've had a wooden one for the last 15 years,still going strong, made by Spong, another good brand is Peugeot.

Leave a comment:

• bobspud
    replied
    anything made by this brand!

http://www.debenhams.com/webapp/wcs/...9966394MPOO_-1

We have destroyed just about everything else you can get however our T&G have been working for 2 years and there is an added bonus that you get the ginding teeth replaced free of charge when they run out
    Last edited by bobspud; 7 May 2013, 18:35.

Leave a comment:

• flambo
    replied
    Pepper grinder recommendations?

With anything you use often - duvet, actual bed, TV, sofa, kitchen pans etc then go for the best you get your mits on. Money no object. Live the grinding dream.

Leave a comment:

• Cliphead
    replied
    Tesco rainbow peppercorn grinder, when it's empty chuck it away and buy another one.

Best flavoured pepper combo but perhaps not for the table if having guests.

Leave a comment:

• OwlHoot
    replied
    The marble/stone ones are too slippery to use easily if they or your hands are the slightest bit damp or greasy.

Leave a comment:

• Lockhouse
    started a topic Pepper grinder recommendations?

Pepper grinder recommendations?

I thought I'd ask the assembled gourmets - where can I get a really decent pepper grinder?

Are we talking Cole & Mason, or is there an alternative? All the ones I buy do get properly used and end up going blunt or falling to bits after about six months. I only use them for grinding pepper, before you ask.

Working...
X