• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Thatcher Funeral- Official Authorised Thread"

Collapse

• Mich the Tester
    replied
    Originally posted by doodab View Post
    I wouldn't.
    Bollocks.

Leave a comment:

• DodgyAgent
    replied
    Originally posted by doodab View Post
    I find it amusing that on the day the UK's first female prime minister is buried, with all that she did to change society's perceptions of women, even her most ardent supporters consider it appropriate to comment on whether they would shag her granddaughter or not.

I wouldn't. She's too young. Maybe in a few years.
    At least now if you sh*g her and then not phone her or buy her flowers you will get a good handbagging

Leave a comment:

• doodab
    replied
    I find it amusing that on the day the UK's first female prime minister is buried, with all that she did to change society's perceptions of women, even her most ardent supporters consider it appropriate to comment on whether they would shag her granddaughter or not.

I wouldn't. She's too young. Maybe in a few years.

Leave a comment:

• DodgyAgent
    replied
    Originally posted by vetran View Post
    I like Fergie, you can only feel sorry for her she was not blessed with the equipment (brain) or sheer ruthlessness/nastiness to cope with her position in life.

So out of sympathy I probably would

Leave a comment:

• vetran
    replied
    Question is would you ?

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2013/...77_470x789.jpg

Leave a comment:

• vetran
    replied
    Originally posted by SimonMac View Post
    Now time to turn to the big question

Would you?
    KUATB

Yes + Catherine Jenkins

Leave a comment:

• Mich the Tester
    replied
    Originally posted by SimonMac View Post

Would you?
    Yes, but can I start off with that Katherine Jenkins bird please?

Margaret Thatcher funeral: Fascinators and pearls are order Katherine Jenkins, Joan Collins, Duchess of York and Shirley Bassey attend Baroness Thatcher's funeral in St Paul's Cathedral | Mail Online

Leave a comment:

• SimonMac
    replied

Would you?

Leave a comment:

• shaunbhoy
    replied
    Not sure who, how about Harperson?
    I think they can manage 10 years in the wilderness without going to that extreme.

Leave a comment:

• bobspud
    replied
    I really hope not. They need a sweep out with a new broom.

Leave a comment:

• vetran
    replied
    Originally posted by shaunbhoy View Post
    I think they can manage 10 years in the wilderness without going to that extreme.
    where is the fun in that?

Leave a comment:

• shaunbhoy
    replied

Leave a comment:

• vetran
    replied
    Originally posted by bobspud View Post
    I think theres a new leader in the offing and Both Eds are going to be on the wrong end of it...

Leave a comment:

• ZARDOZ
    replied
    I think I spotted MF in the crowd.

Leave a comment:

• bobspud
    replied
    Originally posted by proggy View Post
    Despite Thatchers mistakes, she had more balls than any PM since, looking at the pathetic lot. Also why did Labour choose Ed over David Milliband, talk about suicide move.
    She wasn't there for a consensus and that makes her pretty unique. Today everything is done by permission and horse trading which is why we are screwed. for this country to survive we have to realise that there is always a loser in life and not everyone gets gravy.

As for millipede, Labour learned from the conservatives time in opposition. They wasted both IDC and Hague as leaders of the opposition at a time when they could offered a million pounds per vote and still not earned a single vote for it.

I firmly believe that Labour really expected 10 years+ back on the opposition bench (or hoped for it more likely as they don't have the guts to make the administration cut spending as much as is needed to get things straight.) They just wanted something disposable in place until it looked more plausible that they might win. When he sees a chance at the big table, Ed Balls will have a knife in Ed Milliband so fast you will hear a sonic clap.

Personally I think that something else is on the cards for Labour. Brother Dave has fled the country and almost as soon as he has gone, the Blair supporters are all over the media making Ed look like a schoolboy that messed up his homework. I think theres a new leader in the offing and Both Eds are going to be on the wrong end of it...

Leave a comment:

Working...
X