• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!
Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "I've just bought..."

Collapse

• norrahe
    replied
    Excellent choice madam.

Have fun!

Leave a comment:

• darmstadt
    replied
    Much better oriental film

Leave a comment:

• minestrone
    replied
    Originally posted by SupremeSpod View Post
    Sorry to have to break this to you Cojak, Richard Chamberlain is gay. Best you know now.
    Still a great piano player though.

Leave a comment:

• cojak
    replied
    Originally posted by SupremeSpod View Post
    Sorry to have to break this to you Cojak, Richard Chamberlain is gay. Best you know now.
    That was pretty obvious during the original showing!

Leave a comment:

• SupremeSpod
    replied

Leave a comment:

• RSoles
    replied
    I remember when they tried to cut it down into a 2-hour movie.
    T'was like a bleeding slide-show.

I have the mini-series on DVD, bit dated, but quite enjoyable.

One of those where you can play 'spot the break for American adverts'.

Leave a comment:

• Troll
    replied
    Ahh Anjin-san

Leave a comment:

• minestrone
    replied
    I can just remember that being on.

(I got martian chronicles out from love film last year, was actually quite good)

Leave a comment:

• cojak
    started a topic I've just bought...

I've just bought...

The boxed set of the Shogun mini series.

I know what I'll be doing next week, (that and a bit of homebrewing)

Working...
X