• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Reply to: Weekend Thread

Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Weekend Thread"

Collapse

• Cliphead
    replied
    Originally posted by SimonMac View Post
    Sat in a bar in the Spanish mountains with a beer in hand and tapas on its way.

Gotta love life on the bench!
    Mrs C left for the Canaries today with her daughter, I get to stay and work

Leave a comment:

• norrahe
    replied

Don't forget to bring back the '96

Have a beer for me.

Leave a comment:

• SimonMac
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Cliphead
    replied
    Just finished work for the day, a beer and curry for this evening I think.

Leave a comment:

• EternalOptimist
    replied
    nice pics Darmstadt

very nice

Leave a comment:

• darmstadt
    replied
    Limburg on Friday:

A few beers Friday evening
    Stay in Saturday with a takeaway, putting together the order for a new car and a film
    Michelstadt for coffee and cake on Sunday:

A big Macaroni cheese for the evening meal

Leave a comment:

• DaveB
    replied
    Done a big pile of filing, submitted annual return to Companies House, been to visit Grandmother in Law, bought Mrs B a box of Chocs for Mothers Day, now sitting down with a cup of the and thinking about what to cook for dinner. Crispy Shredded Beef with noodles is the current favorite.

Leave a comment:

• formant
    replied
    Originally posted by formant View Post
    Making another attempt at upgrading my car. That is if I've stopped coughing by then.
    Managed to recover from chest infection AND buy new (ok, nearly new) car.

Leave a comment:

• Lockhouse
    replied
    Up in the mountains near Granada, a place called Baza is the nearest big town
    Driven up in the mountains round there a lot. Have a great time.

Leave a comment:

• SimonMac
    replied
    Originally posted by Lockhouse View Post
    Whereabouts in Granada? We've toyed with buying a place down there on the coast Salobreña way. We like Granada a lot.
    Up in the mountains near Granada, a place called Baza is the nearest big town

Leave a comment:

• Lockhouse
    replied
    ...and we've just got a new raclette and fondue contraption so we're experimenting with that on Saturday night, taking it easy the rest of the time.

Leave a comment:

• Lockhouse
    replied
    I am buggering off to my bolt hole in Spain for a few weeks tomorrow morning, what's everyone else doing
    Whereabouts in Granada? We've toyed with buying a place down there on the coast Salobreña way. We like Granada a lot.

Leave a comment:

• EternalOptimist
    replied
    Saturday - taking the family to liverpool 1 for a shopping expedition
    me and the men will form a base camp at Flannagans apple and get wellied
    whilst the birds will go and spend

perfecto

Leave a comment:

• hyperD
    replied
    Originally posted by norrahe View Post
    There is also a HyperD GF #2 as well.
    Thank you SimonMac for your kind inference, but I'm afraid the delightful norrahe is quite correct, there is a hyperD GF#2 as well in the making!

I'm so enjoying the attention of my little ménage à trois!

Leave a comment:

• Cliphead
    replied
    Originally posted by d000hg View Post
    SY is looking for work...
    Hmmm, bobs...

Leave a comment:

Working...
X