• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!
Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Why it's ok to hate Indians"

Collapse

• EternalOptimist
    replied
    Originally posted by EternalOptimist View Post
    its lulz . you gobsh1te. not lolz

oooohh - get her

Leave a comment:

• EternalOptimist
    replied
    interesting. very very interesting.
    I have been trying for bloody years to find someone who can define 'analytical skills'

and now..here you are !!!
    so, go on.. tell us what you meant

lolz
    its lulz . you gobsh1te. not lolz

Leave a comment:

• EternalOptimist
    replied
    Originally posted by evilagent View Post
    None taken.
    I sincerely I hope your analytical skills are better in your work environment, as your assumptions are laughingly off target.
    interesting. very very interesting.
    I have been trying for bloody years to find someone who can define 'analytical skills'

and now..here you are !!!
    so, go on.. tell us what you meant

lolz

Leave a comment:

• Cliphead
    replied
    None taken.
    I sincerely I hope your analytical skills are better in your work environment, as your assumptions are laughingly off target.
    Nurse, the sockie's out of bed again.

Leave a comment:

• evilagent
    replied
    I am unaware of the brokeback and the lulz references that you make.

I assume that they are some sort of 'yoof' ,retarded, imbecilic and southern orientated stupidity

no offence intended

None taken.

Leave a comment:

• EternalOptimist
    replied
    Originally posted by NotAllThere View Post
    According to the urban dictionary, it's the plural of "LOL". Which, contrary to Cameron, means Laugh Out Loud.

Lulz is the one good reason to do anything, from trolling to rape. After every action taken, you must make the epilogic dubious disclaimer: "I did it for the lulz".
    oh no.

more kidi speak then. 'I did it for the lulz'

I didnt fight that german bloke in the chippy for this. (at least i think he was german. and I think it was a chippy)

Leave a comment:

• NotAllThere
    replied
    According to the urban dictionary, it's the plural of "LOL". Which, contrary to Cameron, means Laugh Out Loud.

Lulz is the one good reason to do anything, from trolling to rape. After every action taken, you must make the epilogic dubious disclaimer: "I did it for the lulz".

Leave a comment:

• EternalOptimist
    replied
    why the bad feeling?

has someone interrupted your brokeback session?

(LULZ)
    I am unaware of the brokeback and the lulz references that you make.

I assume that they are some sort of 'yoof' ,retarded, imbecilic and southern orientated stupidity

no offence intended

Leave a comment:

• evilagent
    replied
    why the bad feeling?

has someone interrupted your brokeback session?

(LULZ)

Leave a comment:

• EternalOptimist
    started a topic Why it's ok to hate Indians

Why it's ok to hate Indians

They gallop around shooting arrows at the wagon trains, then they try to scalp you

Indian scouts, brought in on the ICT scheme from the Cherokees. Didn't do general Custer much good, did they ?

Working...
X