• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!
Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Question time tonight"

Collapse

• Malcolm Buggeridge
    replied
    Originally posted by vetran View Post
    That Abbot woman grrr, Its not white flight!

Savage cuts...

She is completely two faced.
    She wanted to ban Darkie Day in Padstow.

Think it still goes on but they changed the name to Mummers Day

Leave a comment:

• BA to the Stars
    replied
    She was like a rabbit in headlights and completely out of her depth.

Leave a comment:

• vetran
    replied
    Originally posted by SupremeSpod View Post
    FTFY.
    Thanks but I actually believe Hesseltine & Vince are trying their best. Abbot just seems to think not Labour = rubbish. They laid a few on her last night, The Tories are clearing up your mess etc. she didn't even blink.

Leave a comment:

• SupremeSpod
    replied
    Originally posted by vetran View Post

Savage cuts...

She is a politiciancompletely two faced.
    FTFY.

Leave a comment:

• IR35FanClub
    replied
    Hitchens winds me up, but he made some good points tonight [apart from his idiotic comment about need to qualify the type of person to be on jury which he tried to back track from]. Still wish I'd known he was on, I'd have been waiting outside with my Barret 50 cal ;-)

Leave a comment:

• vetran
    replied

Savage cuts...

She is completely two faced.

Leave a comment:

• Doggy Styles
    replied
    What did Heseltine say? "Let's join the euro"?

Leave a comment:

• MarillionFan
    replied
    Heseltines wife ringing him on live TV when he's talking. Priceless.

Leave a comment:

• Slumdog
    replied
    good viewing but a sound off with no gain. May as well watch eastenders omnibus form 1986, alright Pat

Leave a comment:

• MarillionFan
    started a topic Question time tonight

Question time tonight

Heseltine versus Peter Hitchins. Crackling!!!

Working...
X