• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!
Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Carnage on the roads"

Collapse

• Fleetwood
    replied
    pedaling

Leave a comment:

• DaveB
    replied
    Originally posted by Dalek Supreme
    Au contraire...

Aha! So now we know the secret of the Dalek propulsion system. The little beggars are in there peddling like maniacs!

Leave a comment:

• Dalek Supreme
    replied
    Originally posted by DaveB
    Well they're not exactly built for it are they
    Au contraire...

Leave a comment:

• DaveB
    replied
    Originally posted by wendigo100
    I notice that the Daleks haven't contributed to this thread. Aren't they interested in cycling?

Well they're not exactly built for it are they

Leave a comment:

• Emperor Dalek
    replied
    I would hope that for once they're all hard at work on the robotising line.

Leave a comment:

• wendigo100
    replied
    I notice that the Daleks haven't contributed to this thread. Aren't they interested in cycling?

Leave a comment:

• Mordac
    replied
    Originally posted by DaveB
    3 crashes so far today in the TdF. 3 riders retiring with broken bones as a result and a 4th unconfirmed.
    Well they shouldn't be going so fast...

Leave a comment:

• NickIT
    replied
    not withstanding the cyclist who got mashed on the A3 thereby causing me to be late for a interview....

Poor bugger but was also fuming.

And surprise surprise....as of yet no reschedule .

Leave a comment:

• threaded
    replied
    Was beginning to wonder when we'd have a TdF thread.

I'm surprised how many have managed to start, what with the arrests, disqualifications, there's even been mention of 'secret' prize money being paid to the cryptographers involved. Cryptographers, yes, I kid you not, the TdF appears to get more bizarre each succeeding year.

At this rate of attrition I wonder how many of them will finish.

Leave a comment:

• DaveB
    started a topic Carnage on the roads

Carnage on the roads

Well sort of,

3 crashes so far today in the TdF. 3 riders retiring with broken bones as a result and a 4th unconfirmed. Still only the third day and nowhere near the mountains yet...

Makes a kick in the nuts seem tame by comparason.

Working...
X