• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!
Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Whats she complaining about?"

Collapse

• threaded
    replied
    There's one like this at the local kommunes old peoples home (I'm their tame teckie to fix the computeringy things when some old dear decides to unplug all the cables).

Speaks English with a perfect south country accent, and so I am told: German from Berlin. Yet no Danish, and apparently has never been out of Denmark.

Also she is completely loopy, but quite funny.

Leave a comment:

• The Lone Gunman
    replied
    Originally posted by DaveB
    Stroke gives Geordie woman foreign accent

I'd be delighted not to speak Geordie anymore. Now the rest of the world can understand what you're on about

*wonders how many closet Geordies will appear and take offense at this*
    Hadawayandtulipeman

Leave a comment:

• kramer
    replied
    *opens closet for just long enough to frown at Dave*

Leave a comment:

• DaveB
    started a topic Whats she complaining about?

Whats she complaining about?

Stroke gives Geordie woman foreign accent

I'd be delighted not to speak Geordie anymore. Now the rest of the world can understand what you're on about

*wonders how many closet Geordies will appear and take offense at this*

Working...
X