• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!
Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Chris Huhne - will he do time ?"

Collapse

• darmstadt
    replied
    Originally posted by hyperD View Post
    Well, to be fair to Dodgy, you do tend to pop on here when there's an opportunity to knock the Tories, a bit like a has-been, ageing agent whose predictable standup routine still consists of making jibes about the Germans, Vera Lynn and powdered egg
    FTFY

Leave a comment:

• hyperD
    replied
    Originally posted by Peoplesoft bloke View Post
    They aren't "my lot" you ****** cretinous moronic piece of excrement.
    Well, to be fair to Dodgy, you do tend to pop on here when there's an opportunity to knock the Tories, a bit like a has-been, ageing comedian whose predictable standup routine still consists of making jibes about the Germans, Vera Lynn and powdered egg

Leave a comment:

• EternalOptimist
    replied
    Originally posted by DodgyAgent View Post
    So sparing us the usual cliches what exactly do you believe in?
    I believe that for every drop of rain that falls, a flower grows.
    Also, I would add that God didn't make those little green apples, and it dont rain in Indianapolis in the summertime

Leave a comment:

• DodgyAgent
    replied
    I don't have a "lot" as you well know. If criticising others is lazy you're the laziest git on here. If I had a "lot" I'd wind up supporting some gang of charlatans just because of the colour of their rosette.
    So sparing us the usual cliches what exactly do you believe in?

Leave a comment:

• Peoplesoft bloke
    replied
    Well what exactly is your lot then? or are you incapable of forming any positive idea about anything? It is the easiest and laziest job that stupid people can excel at - criticising others.
    I don't have a "lot" as you well know. If criticising others is lazy you're the laziest git on here. If I had a "lot" I'd wind up supporting some gang of charlatans just because of the colour of their rosette.

Leave a comment:

• DodgyAgent
    replied
    Originally posted by sasguru View Post
    Good insult. Must save that for when robby's back.
    he missed something:

Leave a comment:

• sasguru
    replied
    Good insult. Must save that for when robby's back.

Leave a comment:

• DodgyAgent
    replied
    Well what exactly is your lot then? or are you incapable of forming any positive idea about anything? It is the easiest and laziest job that stupid people can excel at - criticising others.

Leave a comment:

• Peoplesoft bloke
    replied

Leave a comment:

• DodgyAgent
    replied
    Yeah Huhne's a wealthy former businessman who doesn't need the cash and is a liar. He's actually quite like those 80s Tories.
    Unlike your squeaky clean lot

Denis MacShane's Career As Labour MP 'Over' After Expenses Abuses

Leave a comment:

• Peoplesoft bloke
    replied
    Back in the 80s you had one nation Tories who had already made a fortune in business and entered government to do something for the country.
    No you have politicians of all stripes who enter politics to make contacts for themselves that they can parlay into money when they leave politics.
    Yeah Huhne's a wealthy former businessman who doesn't need the cash and is a liar. He's actually quite like those 80s Tories.

Leave a comment:

• DodgyAgent
    replied
    Originally posted by Doggy Styles View Post
    I must admit that a politician who has already rich seems, on balance, more likely to be oriented to the job in hand rather than feathering his own nest.
    Having said that people who are rich are driven by power and that money is the means to that power. Trust no one

Leave a comment:

• Doggy Styles
    replied
    Back in the 80s you had one nation Tories who had already made a fortune in business and entered government to do something for the country.
    No you have politicians of all stripes who enter politics to make contacts for themselves that they can parlay into money when they leave politics.
    I must admit that a politician who has already rich seems, on balance, more likely to be oriented to the job in hand rather than feathering his own nest.

Leave a comment:

• mudskipper
    replied
    Originally posted by Lockhouse View Post
    Indeed. Every time the turkeys have a chance to change something they keep voting for the same old Christmas.
    Yeah, why don't they vote for Thanksgiving instead.

Leave a comment:

• Bunk
    replied
    If they are as bad as each other then what does it say about the rest of us? Answer - our indolence makes us are worse by letting them get away with it
    Every nation gets the government it deserves.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X