• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Reply to: Sockies

Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Sockies"

Collapse

• minestrone
    replied
    wishmarightarmwasgoneafterreadinghispostssingha

Make it so mods.

Leave a comment:

• socialworker
    replied
    Originally posted by fullyautomatix View Post
    Sockie confirmed.
    Wind up merchant confirmed. I waste quite enough time on here without spending more trying to prove something to some random twerp on the internet.

Leave a comment:

• Troll
    replied
    Originally posted by mudskipper View Post
    The P*** Artist FKA
    Ahh.... thanks for clarification

Leave a comment:

• mudskipper
    replied
    Originally posted by Troll View Post
    The Poster A Formally Known As K2P2 or is it another acronym ?
    The P*** Artist FKA

Leave a comment:

• fullyautomatix
    replied
    Originally posted by socialworker View Post
    A pic of my what holding a board? In any case the answer is - can't be bothered, sorry.

Sockie confirmed.

Leave a comment:

• Troll
    replied
    Not my title (although it is good), Kryten's.

No - don't think I have too many As.
    The Poster A Formally Known As K2P2 or is it another acronym ?

Leave a comment:

• mudskipper
    replied
    Originally posted by Troll View Post
    Don't you have one A too many in your title?
    Not my title (although it is good), Kryten's.

No - don't think I have too many As.

Leave a comment:

• Troll
    replied
    Nice custom title And after just 63 posts!
    Don't you have one A too many in your title?

Leave a comment:

• mudskipper
    replied
    Originally posted by Kryten View Post
    I am not a sockie. This is official.

Thanks

K
    Nice custom title And after just 63 posts!

Leave a comment:

• socialworker
    replied
    Originally posted by fullyautomatix View Post
    What is it with newbie posters trying to correct the gender these days ? We had one not too long ago who did the same. Socialworker, can you post a pic of yours holding a board which says CUK ?
    A pic of my what holding a board? In any case the answer is - can't be bothered, sorry.
    Last edited by socialworker; 5 February 2013, 18:17. Reason: clarity of meaning

Leave a comment:

• doodab
    replied
    I thought this was going to be a thread about keeping your toes warm in the winter weather.

Bridgedale merinofusion. Mmm toasty.

Leave a comment:

• fullyautomatix
    replied
    Originally posted by socialworker View Post
    shouldn't that be "filling his boots" rather than "filling in his boots" ?

Yes, £161 a day. Filling my boots indeed. Why dont you bother to get a few facts before posting bigotted crap? Plus it's she, not he.

What is it with newbie posters trying to correct the gender these days ? We had one not too long ago who did the same. Socialworker, can you post a pic of yours holding a board which says CUK ?

Leave a comment:

• administrator
    replied
    Originally posted by cojak View Post
    I've known SandyD for longer than I've known you NLUK, her original login has an honourable history.

And as for SandyDown, there is no connection between the 2.
    I had been wondering if it was SandyDown as well, really pleased that has been cleared up!

Leave a comment:

• DimPrawn
    replied
    Look at me, I'm SandyD, lousy with virginity. Won't go to bed till I'm legally wed, I can't I'm SandyD.

Leave a comment:

• cojak
    replied
    Originally posted by northernladuk View Post
    Bearing in mind BP is on a long ban there were bound to be a raft of them appearing? That SandyD one in prof forums looks like a bit of a twunt as well.
    I've known SandyD for longer than I've known you NLUK, her original login has an honourable history.

And as for SandyDown, there is no connection between the 2.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X