• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "agents who don't give feedback and fish for references"

Collapse

• EternalOptimist
    replied
    Originally posted by Robinho View Post
    Is it "you're a queero"?
    it's not.

you have two more guesses before I come round with a bazooka

Leave a comment:

• Robinho
    replied
    Originally posted by EternalOptimist View Post
    feedback is only any use if it will change the way you operate. The number of useful things that 25 year old snot nosed barrow boys have told me in my career is a number between minus one and one and it ryhmes with hero

Is it "you're a queero"?

Leave a comment:

• EternalOptimist
    replied
    feedback is only any use if it will change the way you operate. The number of useful things that 25 year old snot nosed barrow boys have told me in my career is a number between minus one and one and it ryhmes with hero

Leave a comment:

• BrilloPad
    replied
    Originally posted by Robinho View Post
    1) It's easy to avoid giving out leads
    2) Feedback is pointless, the only feedback there can be is they chose someone else
    But it would be nice to know why they chose someone else and if there is anything else you can improve on.

But it would be nice to win the lottery.

Leave a comment:

• BrilloPad
    replied
    Originally posted by kaiser78 View Post
    Ahh, bless them
    I don't want to hold a telefon for them. I am just saying we all know they are fookers. Except for DodgyAgent of course......

Leave a comment:

• Robinho
    replied
    1) It's easy to avoid giving out leads
    2) Feedback is pointless, the only feedback there can be is they chose someone else

Leave a comment:

• bobspud
    replied
    I don't mid the question : who didn't you get a job with recently.

To which I am happy to say:
    BoE
    JLR

But I do mind them asking what else is in your pipeline so that I can **** it up for you

Leave a comment:

• kaiser78
    replied
    Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
    They have a living to earn. Let them do their job. You know how the games is played.
    Ahh, bless them

Leave a comment:

• BrilloPad
    replied
    They have a living to earn. Let them do their job. You know how the games is played.

Leave a comment:

• BA to the Stars
    replied
    Let's face it - agents have more front than Blackpool

Leave a comment:

• Mich the Tester
    replied
    Here is my list of agents that DO give feedback and DON'T fish for 'references';

Leave a comment:

• agents who don't give feedback and fish for references

Working...
X