• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "What are you doing this weekend?"

Collapse

• Platypus
    replied
    I'm going on a fantasy business trip, to China

Leave a comment:

• hyperD
    replied
    I might learn Norman Watt-Roy's bass line to Hit Me With Your Rhythm Stick.

Leave a comment:

• d000hg
    replied
    Hopefully viewing a house.
    Playing in the band for a churchy thing
    A bit of plan B dev
    Booking things for the holiday

Leave a comment:

• Mich the Tester
    replied
    Originally posted by norrahe View Post
    They're in Den Haag on the 28th Feb, so will probably check them out there. Saves me trekking into hamsterjam.
    Good band, well worth seeing.

On a sentimental note, 'Palomine' was on the stereo in the pub the first time I snogged Lady Tester!

Leave a comment:

• Troll
    replied
    Originally posted by Lockhouse View Post
    It's OK if the wall is flat but I hate having to paper round fireplaces, corners, windows etc.
    What's you approach to papering around sockets & light switches - I prefer to isolate the circuit and disconnect the face plates, then I can cut out around the wall box and replacing the face plate giving a really neat finish - but I know others who just paper tight around the face plate

Leave a comment:

• MarillionFan
    replied
    Looks like staying in bed in a hotel in the US for a few more days as I can't get home and I've come down with a viral infection. Oh joy.

Leave a comment:

• Lockhouse
    replied
    Originally posted by Troll View Post
    I made the mistake of doing a good job of decorating the master bedroom last weekend (must admit even I was happy with the effect of one wall papered and the rest painted which seems oh sooooo fashionable these days) so wifey suggested I should now continue with doing sons bedroom while he is at Uni

I hate decorating
    It's OK if the wall is flat but I hate having to paper round fireplaces, corners, windows etc.

Leave a comment:

• norrahe
    replied
    Originally posted by Mich the Tester View Post
    Yep, they'll be in Amsterdam on 15 March.

Bettie Serveert - Oh, Mayhem!
    They're in Den Haag on the 28th Feb, so will probably check them out there. Saves me trekking into hamsterjam.

Leave a comment:

• Troll
    replied
    I made the mistake of doing a good job of decorating the master bedroom last weekend (must admit even I was happy with the effect of one wall papered and the rest painted which seems oh sooooo fashionable these days) so wifey suggested I should now continue with doing sons bedroom while he is at Uni

I hate decorating

Leave a comment:

• DimPrawn
    replied
    Originally posted by Troll View Post
    Banned for what?
    Causing death by reckless driving whilst under the influence of class A drugs.

Leave a comment:

• Troll
    replied
    Originally posted by DimPrawn View Post
    Enjoying the joys of walking since I won't be having a car for some time.
    Banned for what?

Leave a comment:

• DimPrawn
    replied
    Enjoying the joys of walking since I won't be having a car for some time.

Leave a comment:

• Mich the Tester
    replied
    Originally posted by norrahe View Post
    Hmm, might check them out. They touring cloggers?
    Yep, they'll be in Amsterdam on 15 March.

Bettie Serveert - Oh, Mayhem!

Leave a comment:

• norrahe
    replied
    Originally posted by Mich the Tester View Post
    Riding the Tacx and buying a Milan-San Remo DVD to ride parts of that

Going to see Bettie Serveert in Deventer tomorrow night; a real 'blast from the past'.

Some of you may remember this;

this is new;

Before you ask, Carol van Dijk's 50 now, but I would.

Hmm, might check them out. They touring cloggers?

Leave a comment:

• formant
    replied
    Paint a room, put up a few flatpacks. Basically set up a nursery for the wee one.

Vietnamese food with friends on Saturday night.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X