• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!
Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "New job, day 3....."

Collapse

• BA to the Stars
    replied
    Originally posted by AtW View Post
    I thought he volunteered for suicide's phone line at the Samaritans?

Wilmslow is Rimmer from Red Dwarf...
    FTFY

Leave a comment:

• AtW
    replied
    Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
    I wish he would keep his posts in general to the important stuff like childline.
    I thought he volunteered for suicide's phone line at the Samaritans?

Wilmslow reminds me Rimmer from Red Dwarf...

Leave a comment:

• BrilloPad
    replied
    Originally posted by Robinho View Post
    Please keep us all updated about every trivial event in your life.
    I thought he did already?

If that was sarcasm its probably wasted on Wilmsy. Even direct posts asking him to post his stuff in LR get ignored.

I wish he would keep his posts in general to the important stuff like childline.

Leave a comment:

• AtW
    replied
    Originally posted by Gruffalo View Post
    A distinct lack of available totty though.....
    What about the cleaners? Ask KentPhilipp for some pointers...

Leave a comment:

• Robinho
    replied
    Please keep us all updated about every trivial event in your life.

Leave a comment:

• Zippy
    replied
    That's probably a good thing ...

Leave a comment:

• BrilloPad
    replied
    Wilmslow - you could be working in a brothel and you would still fail to score.

Leave a comment:

• Gruffalo
    started a topic New job, day 3.....

New job, day 3.....

So far, so good.

Getting the team training and tools I am needing authorised. My team are very nice and keen to learn.

Good commute, I am one of just 5 people in the office with a laptop, parking is also okay.

Working...
X