• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Reply to: Helpful or Creepy

Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Helpful or Creepy"

Collapse

• Freamon
    replied
    There's helpful and then there's too helpful. And the fact that she's female makes a difference. It shouldn't but it does.

Leave a comment:

• doodab
    replied
    Originally posted by adubya View Post
    Is she hot ?
    Good thinking. Turn the heating up so she starts to loosen her clothing.

Leave a comment:

• adubya
    replied
    Is she hot ?

Leave a comment:

• Jeff Maginty
    replied
    Last edited by Jeff Maginty; 5 June 2022, 09:24.

Leave a comment:

• Zippy
    replied
    Originally posted by doodab View Post
    You could always invite her round to surf on your fat pipe.
    The problem there will be throttling. By his wife.

Leave a comment:

• Cliphead
    replied
    Originally posted by Spacecadet View Post
    Someone at work (who happens to be female) has an ongoing problem with her home internet connection meaning she's having to stay late at the office to finish work when she could be at home. I had a mifi dongle in my bag which I haven't used in ages and wouldn't miss if she borrowed it for a couple of weeks and it wouldn't cost me anything in data charges either (as long as she stayed in the limit).

As this was the second time I've ever spoken to her, I decided to avoid any awkwardness about possible motives and not offer it.
    Hmmm...

Reading too much into an innocent scenario. You're colleagues so you have a get out of jail free card.

Leave a comment:

• Spacecadet
    replied
    Originally posted by Zippy View Post
    You could suggest she gets one? Not creepy at all in my book.
    Have you been openly leering, though?
    She has got fantastic legs

Never, I'm far too much of a gentleman

Leave a comment:

• doodab
    replied
    You could always invite her round to surf on your fat pipe.

Leave a comment:

• EternalOptimist
    replied
    ah yes, the old,
    ' I understand you are free tonight, do you mind i I slip you a dongle'
    approach

lock up your daughters

Leave a comment:

• Zippy
    replied
    Someone at work (who happens to be female) has an ongoing problem with her home internet connection meaning she's having to stay late at the office to finish work when she could be at home. I had a mifi dongle in my bag which I haven't used in ages and wouldn't miss if she borrowed it for a couple of weeks and it wouldn't cost me anything in data charges either (as long as she stayed in the limit).

As this was the second time I've ever spoken to her, I decided to avoid any awkwardness about possible motives and not offer it.
    You could suggest she gets one? Not creepy at all in my book.
    Have you been openly leering, though?

Leave a comment:

• Robinho
    replied

Leave a comment:

• doodab
    replied

"Do you want a go on my dongle I haven't used it for ages" is probably not something you should be saying to ladies you barely know.

Leave a comment:

• Spacecadet
    replied
    Originally posted by Robinho View Post
    Creepy i'd say.

Maybe recommends she buys one herself.
    Thanks, there was no need to re-login though!

Leave a comment:

• Robinho
    replied

Creepy i'd say.

Maybe recommends she buys one herself.

Edit: unless you're trying to harvest her ovaries, in which case, knock yourself out.

Leave a comment:

• Jeff Maginty
    replied
    Last edited by Jeff Maginty; 5 June 2022, 09:23.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X