• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Reply to: Resetting Rep

Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Resetting Rep"

Collapse

• BrilloPad
    replied
    Originally posted by ZARDOZ View Post
    Seems I upset Mr Pad, he keeps neg repping me. How very very childish! Must be a fair few people getting random +ve from him so that he can do it.
    FFS its a talk board. it makes no difference whatsoever. if this is all you have to worry about you are very very lucky.

Leave a comment:

• ZARDOZ
    replied
    Seems I upset Mr Pad, he keeps neg repping me. How very very childish! Must be a fair few people getting random +ve from him so that he can do it.
    Last edited by ZARDOZ; 25 January 2013, 19:45.

Leave a comment:

• ZARDOZ
    replied
    Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
    Fook off you twunt. I will post want I want - when I want. Well - until a mod bans me......
    I'm sorry if I hurt your feelings

<Edit> That footnote is just low, please don't hurt my rep it means everything to me

Leave a comment:

• SimonMac
    replied
    Fook off you twunt. I will post what I want - when I want. Well - until a mod bans me......

Leave a comment:

• sasguru
    replied
    . Well - until a mod bans me......
    After which you'll beg like like the ugly fuktard at a model's convention to be let in again.
    Because your sad life isn't complete without posting drivel on CUK.

Leave a comment:

• BrilloPad
    replied
    Calm down dear!
    Fook off you twunt. I will post want I want - when I want. Well - until a mod bans me......

Leave a comment:

• ZARDOZ
    replied
    Calm down dear!

Leave a comment:

• BrilloPad
    replied
    I'm shocked a father of a disabled child would say such things. Shame on you!
    Well - mr retard spasser assguru sockie - I have got 2 disabled children. Bad enough to get disability living allowance at the medium rate. Our whole lives revolve around them. Someone at the office was talking about going to see a film tonight and I laughed - me and Mrs BP never get a chance to do anything like that.

And I will cope with it any way I like. Unless a mod objects then I am not going to call a spade an optimum logic sub stratum revelation device.

You are a retard spasser.

Leave a comment:

• ZARDOZ
    replied
    I have given up waiting for assguru to be perma-banned. Mods are not what they used to be. Maybe its so we can -ve rep him all the way?

Look in the mirror. Oh sockie of assguru.

HTH BIDI
    I'm shocked a father of a disabled child would say such things. Shame on you!

Leave a comment:

• BrilloPad
    replied
    Originally posted by fullyautomatix View Post
    Is a reset happening ? If so I am going to wait before I neg rep some posters.
    I have given up waiting for assguru to be perma-banned. Mods are not what they used to be. Maybe its so we can -ve rep him all the way?

Re Rep: What's a "Retard Spasser"?
    Look in the mirror. Oh sockie of assguru.

HTH BIDI

Leave a comment:

• ZARDOZ
    replied
    Re Rep: What's a "Retard Spasser"?

Leave a comment:

• fullyautomatix
    replied
    Is a reset happening ? If so I am going to wait before I neg rep some posters.

Leave a comment:

• NotAllThere
    replied
    Originally posted by eek View Post
    No. Keeping it the way it is annoys MF which is more than enough reason to keep it the way it is.
    That's my view as well.

Leave a comment:

• SimonMac
    replied
    Originally posted by mudskipper View Post
    Exactly how many sockies does SimonMac have???
    If you pay attention I have said how many accounts I have

(PS and admin can verify that I haven't use either of my two other accounts to get me to second in the rep charts)

Leave a comment:

• MarillionFan
    replied
    Originally posted by mudskipper View Post
    Exactly how many sockies does SimonMac have???
    Three.

One for every brain cell.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X