• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Why do women get laid more than men?"

Collapse

• BrilloPad
    replied
    Originally posted by escapeUK View Post
    Because most men are looking for some fun, most women are looking for someone to pay for them for the rest of their life. That's the difference.

What is that saying, why buy a cow when you can get the milk for free?
    Personally I quite like interacting with a cow whether I get milk or not. Its nice to bond with a particular one.

Leave a comment:

• escapeUK
    replied
    Originally posted by Platypus View Post
    There's always plenty of men ready to step up if a woman walks into a bar and it's clear she wants to get laid. Yet that's sadly not true the other way around

There must be an equal amount of sex in the world, so where* do men go to get picked up by woman?
    Because most men are looking for some fun, most women are looking for someone to pay for them for the rest of their life. That's the difference.

What is that saying, why buy a cow when you can get the milk for free?

Leave a comment:

• Freamon
    replied
    There's always plenty of men ready to step up if a woman walks into a bar and it's clear she wants to get laid. Yet that's sadly not true the other way around

There must be an equal amount of sex in the world, so where* do men go to get picked up by woman?

*I mean specifically where. The exact address please
    You're a contractor aren't you? In which case here's your answer: Students join controversial sugar daddy dating site in their droves - as founder says soaring British university fees are to blame | Mail Online

Leave a comment:

• BrilloPad
    replied
    Originally posted by Old Hack View Post
    Besides, would rather grab my £500 a day here, than £750 over there, as I'd have to be over there.
    Are you sure you are cut out to be a contractor?

Leave a comment:

• Old Hack
    replied
    Originally posted by aussielong View Post
    Aussie women are often of Mediterranean decent. Those ones are lovely and curvy and sport nice tans. Anglo Saxon Aussie women tend to age badly in the sun.

I don't know why more UK IT contractors don't come here. You could easily get 750 pound/day. Do it for a couple of years until the market picks up in the UK. Would be low tax for you too.
    The place is pretty much on fire, or hotter then hades.

Besides, would rather grab my £500 a day here, than £750 over there, as I'd have to be over there.

Leave a comment:

• mos
    replied
    Getting a work visa ... getting a sponsor ...
    WHS

Leave a comment:

• Platypus
    replied
    I don't know why more UK IT contractors don't come here.
    Getting a work visa ... getting a sponsor ...

Leave a comment:

• BrilloPad
    replied
    I don't know why more UK IT contractors don't come here.
    Maybe we are worried you are representative of Australians?

But its not true - all the Australians I have met IRL have been great guys.

Leave a comment:

• aussielong
    replied
    Originally posted by Mich the Tester View Post
    Nope, just lay around in the sun really. Aus is now bloody unreasonably expensive; 50 dollars or more for a bottle of Aussie Chateau de Lidl white in most run of the mill restaurants and this mining boom means they have bloody Louis Vuitton boutiques on almost every street corner. I always thought Aussies were too down to earth to be hypnotised by all that poncy tulipe, but I was wrong. They're loaded and they're showing it off.
    Aussie women are often of Mediterranean decent. Those ones are lovely and curvy and sport nice tans. Anglo Saxon Aussie women tend to age badly in the sun.

I don't know why more UK IT contractors don't come here. You could easily get 750 pound/day. Do it for a couple of years until the market picks up in the UK. Would be low tax for you too.

Leave a comment:

• BrilloPad
    replied
    But it isn't like that in the real world. Having a bit of a way with words can drop a girls knickers in seconds.

Allegedly...

So thats where I have been going wrong? Usually going up to them and saying "will you drop your knickers" results in a slap in the face.

Leave a comment:

• Old Hack
    replied
    Originally posted by formant View Post
    Well yes, but if there's more generic interest in getting laid from one gender as opposed to the other, you'll just end up with willing women able to choose the prettiest/most attractive/best equipped/best paid males, causing others to forever lose out. Life's tough like that.
    But it isn't like that in the real world. Having a bit of a way with words can drop a girls knickers in seconds.

Allegedly...

Leave a comment:

• formant
    replied
    There must be an equal amount of sex in the world
    Well yes, but if there's more generic interest in getting laid from one gender as opposed to the other, you'll just end up with willing women able to choose the prettiest/most attractive/best equipped/best paid males, causing others to forever lose out. Life's tough like that.

Leave a comment:

• Old Hack
    replied
    Nope, just lay around in the sun really. Aus is now bloody unreasonably expensive; 50 dollars or more for a bottle of Aussie Chateau de Lidl white in most run of the mill restaurants and this mining boom means they have bloody Louis Vuitton boutiques on almost every street corner. I always thought Aussies were too down to earth to be hypnotised by all that poncy tulipe, but I was wrong. They're loaded and they're showing it off.
    Nah, they've always been seduced by all that tulip

Leave a comment:

• Mich the Tester
    replied
    That's right, you were orf that way werent you. Did you get up to Cape Trib?

Leave a comment:

• Old Hack
    replied
    Well it's now 2013 and I can report that from what I saww in Queensland last week they haven't evolved any further since then.
    That's right, you were orf that way werent you. Did you get up to Cape Trib?

Leave a comment:

Working...
X