• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Very poor reporting from the Wail."

Collapse

• Mich the Tester
    replied
    I thumped a Welshman once. Correction, twice.

Leave a comment:

• The Spartan
    replied
    Originally posted by Doggy Styles View Post
    I always thought the welsh were happier sneering than fighting.

Except for that lot in Zulu, obviously.
    Nah just put a nice sheep in front of us and we're happy

Leave a comment:

• Doggy Styles
    replied
    I always thought the welsh were happier sneering than fighting.

Except for that lot in Zulu, obviously.

Leave a comment:

• escapeUK
    replied
    Strange, I always thought the Welsh were a bit limp and sweaty.

Leave a comment:

• Pondlife
    replied
    Valley commandos at a taxi rank.

Must have been outside the train station in which case it's CCTV central.

Leave a comment:

• The Spartan
    replied
    Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
    The assailants must have been Scottish or English. Everyone knows those valley boys can't punch their ways out of a wet paper bag.
    It's the tight t-shirts they wear mwahahaha

Leave a comment:

• MyUserName
    replied
    This sort of thing used to happen in the town where I grew up. People would pick on people for 'being English' if there were no Engish there then they would move on to anyone who was not from the town and if there was still no one they would eventually turn on each other.

The actual assaults had nothing really to do with racsim. It had to do with a bunch of thugs wanting trouble and trying to find a victim that they knew they would not lose against because they had numbers on their side (as in this case 6v1 - I doubt anyone would have intervened especially as at least one of them was using a weapon).

Leave a comment:

• MyUserName
    replied
    Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
    The assailants must have been Scottish or English. Everyone knows those valley boys can't punch their ways out of a wet paper bag.
    No but wasn't the victim English? That would put him several levels below a wet paper bag in terms of how hard he could be.

Leave a comment:

• MarillionFan
    replied

Leave a comment:

• The Spartan
    replied
    Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
    Serves him right for going to Wales.

The only reason I go is that I have to visit the outlaws and if I don't go Mrs BP will beat me worse.
    Lol BP you're on a rampage this week no sympathy for anyone, was that your new year's resolution?

Considering it was at a taxi rank I find it hard to believe that:
    1. People stood idly by as taxi ranks are always packed
    2. That they won't find out who it is as Cardiff City centre is covered in CCTV

Leave a comment:

• BrilloPad
    replied
    Serves him right for going to Wales.

The only reason I go is that I have to visit the outlaws and if I don't go Mrs BP will beat me worse.

Leave a comment:

• zeitghost
    started a topic Very poor reporting from the Wail.

Very poor reporting from the Wail.

'Anti-English' assault victim has large section of skull removed after horrific street attack by thugs in Cardiff | Mail Online

No mention of how much his house is worth.

Welcome to Cardiff.

Working...
X