• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Boomed !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Collapse

• psychocandy
    replied
    Originally posted by fullyautomatix View Post
    Yet again Mr Bastard ( aptly named ) is found to be hypocritical and spouting bollox. Its funny that he forgot what he himself posted. Good try there trying to justify that it was 3 years ago, yeah right.
    Just another person on here who, like a few others I won't mention, seem to get a kick out of criticizing anything someone else posts. Whatever gets you up is what I say!

Funny how the person in question has been strangely silent since being 'outed'

Leave a comment:

• Mr.Whippy
    replied
    Originally posted by fullyautomatix View Post
    Yet again Mr Bastard ( aptly named ) is found to be hypocritical and spouting bollox.
    He's consistent, if nothing else

What a mug.

Leave a comment:

• fullyautomatix
    replied
    Originally posted by mudskipper View Post
    Nope, he definitely doesn't.

Well done PC and happy Christmas!

Yet again Mr Bastard ( aptly named ) is found to be hypocritical and spouting bollox. Its funny that he forgot what he himself posted. Good try there trying to justify that it was 3 years ago, yeah right.

Leave a comment:

• NotAllThere
    replied
    Moved to General. You can now each other off in safety.

Inappropriate language in the professional forums will lead to infractions/bans. Best not to post when drunk.

Leave a comment:

• jmo21
    replied
    Originally posted by Mr.Whippy View Post
    And that makes you look less of a fool now, because....?
    ..... Yeah but add in the quote from just over a year ago and..... Oh wait

Leave a comment:

• Mr.Whippy
    replied
    Originally posted by BolshieBastard View Post
    Yep. Nearly 3 years ago!
    And that makes you look less of a fool now, because....?

Leave a comment:

• BolshieBastard
    replied
    Yep. Nearly 3 years ago!

Leave a comment:

• No2politics
    replied
    Boomed !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh dear. Time to close the account me thinks

Leave a comment:

• Mr.Whippy
    replied

Leave a comment:

• mudskipper
    replied

Leave a comment:

• TestMangler
    replied
    Originally posted by psychocandy View Post
    10 days in advance theoretically which is a record for client!!!!

Although saying that since Friday was pretty much last full business day and they left it till 4pm its sorta only 1 hour to spare I suppose.

Looks like the 1 month crap has been put to bed because its 3 months again. (Turned down 1 month last time but agreed to 2 to run up until end Dec).

When does the ten page thread start where you ask everyone if you should take the extension or not ?

Leave a comment:

• kingcook
    replied
    TBH, I've never understood why people post this 'Boomed!' stuff when they get a contract extension or find a new role!

I just dont get it. Are people insecure and they have to tell everyone? I mean it's not like winning a couple of mill on the lottery.
    Well I think it's bloody fantastic! Nothing wrong with wanting to shout from the rooftops sometimes. What's insecure about it?

BTW if i'd won a couple of mill on the lottery, I wouldn't be telling anyone

Leave a comment:

• adubya
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Antman
    replied
    Touché m. Bastard I would say

Happy Christmas to everybody too.

Leave a comment:

• Mr.Whippy
    replied
    Nah, I dont do FB. But in all seriousness, I dont get this 'boomed!' malarky. Do folk that post about it on here run around all the other contractors on client site saying 'I've been boomed!'?

Or is it just a pissing contest because I dont get it!
    You don't get this 'boomed!' malarky then?

Leave a comment:

Working...
X