• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "More wisdom from an unexpected quarter"

Collapse

• Platypus
    replied
    Originally posted by Ignis Fatuus View Post
    Now you're just being silly. She not infrequently says something sensible.
    Sorry, but as an ex-Guardian subscriber, I really can't agree with that statement.

Leave a comment:

• lilelvis2000
    replied
    Originally posted by d000hg View Post
    You'd think he'd be something of a CUK hero...
    Where is dodgy agent when you need him!

Leave a comment:

• d000hg
    replied
    Originally posted by lilelvis2000 View Post
    He has made himself - and the bank he works for - millions by being in that area. About the only thing he does for the palestinians is rip them off.
    You'd think he'd be something of a CUK hero...

Leave a comment:

• hyperD
    replied
    Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
    The most intelligent thing that ever came out of my wife's mouth was my penis.
    Quality Approved CUK Posting ™

Leave a comment:

• lilelvis2000
    replied
    I don't think he should go home. I think he should go to North Korea.
    Isn't it always amazing that when there is a breakout of violence in that area..tony is not around. And he's not involved in stopping it. Other than rolling out the old 'Israel right to defend itself' line - he serves no purpose.

He has made himself - and the bank he works for - millions by being in that area. About the only thing he does for the palestinians is rip them off.

Leave a comment:

• BrilloPad
    replied
    Originally posted by Mich the Tester View Post
    There's something about indoor volleyball that appeals to me even more than the beach variant. Can't think what it is, maybe just a numbers game. Like the backside on number 16 here;
    I think She would look better in swimwear. Though I quite fancy joining the opposition hug - looks fun.

Leave a comment:

• Mich the Tester
    replied
    I know. Between the postman, gasman, ocado man and me putting her on the streets finding a slot (in her diary) is difficult these days.
    There's something about indoor volleyball that appeals to me even more than the beach variant. Can't think what it is, maybe just a numbers game. Like the backside on number 16 here;

Leave a comment:

• BrilloPad
    replied
    Not at the same time as Mrs BP; still trying to set that one up.
    I know. Between the postman, gasman, ocado man and me putting her on the streets finding a slot (in her diary) is difficult these days.

Leave a comment:

• Mich the Tester
    replied
    The Dutch ladies beach volleyball team?
    Not at the same time as Mrs BP; still trying to set that one up.

Leave a comment:

• BrilloPad
    replied
    What a coincidence. Mine was the most intelligent thing that ever came in... never mind.
    The Dutch ladies beach volleyball team?

Leave a comment:

• Mich the Tester
    replied
    What a coincidence. Mine was the most intelligent thing that ever came in... never mind.

Leave a comment:

• BrilloPad
    replied

Leave a comment:

• RasputinDude
    replied
    You mean she says 'Good Morning' to people in the office?
    There's no way that she talks to the proles.

Leave a comment:

• Mich the Tester
    replied
    Originally posted by Ignis Fatuus View Post
    Now you're just being silly. She not infrequently says something sensible. What is rarer is something unexpected and incisive.
    You mean she says 'Good Morning' to people in the office?

Leave a comment:

• Ignis Fatuus
    replied
    Yes, Hamas got this one right, but Polly Toynbee saying something sensible is just a bit too far fetched for me.
    Now you're just being silly. She not infrequently says something sensible. What is rarer is something unexpected and incisive.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X