• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "How long before MF has his breakdown?"

Collapse

• Zippy
    replied
    Originally posted by suityou01 View Post
    Dear clueless chunt,

Check out your avatar!

Yours

CH

Originally posted by FiveTimes View Post
    You are allowed to switch off avatars if you find them offending
    I rather like d000hg's avatar. It shows spiwit.

Leave a comment:

• suityou01
    replied
    Originally posted by SimonMac View Post
    Avatars don't really reflect a user, unless....
    Da oozie 9 millimetre, wid layza sighting.

Leave a comment:

• SimonMac
    replied
    Dear clueless chunt,

Check out your avatar!

Yours

CH

Avatars don't really reflect a user, unless....

Leave a comment:

• FiveTimes
    replied
    Dear clueless chunt,

Check out your avatar!

Yours

CH

You are allowed to switch off avatars if you find them offending

Leave a comment:

• suityou01
    replied
    Originally posted by d000hg View Post
    No it doesn't. I very rarely bring the subject up, I simply join in when someone else does.

Whereas you force your grumpy bitter opinions into threads without any invitation.
    Dear clueless chunt,

Check out your avatar!

Yours

CH

Leave a comment:

• d000hg
    replied
    Sorry minny that was uncalled for.

I forgot you were Scottish.

Leave a comment:

• d000hg
    replied
    Originally posted by minestrone View Post
    Can you give it a rest with the bible stuff, geez, nearly every thread you get on ends up with you prattling on about Jesus.
    No it doesn't. I very rarely bring the subject up, I simply join in when someone else does.

Whereas you force your grumpy bitter opinions into threads without any invitation.

Leave a comment:

• suityou01
    replied
    Originally posted by SimonMac View Post
    Christianity exists for sure, there is no doubt about that. Whether its based on fact or fiction is another thing
    See minestones post.

HTH

Leave a comment:

• SimonMac
    replied
    Nope, wrong again MF. Christianity definitely exists, unlike SY's track record of delivering on his contracts. Good try though.
    Christianity exists for sure, there is no doubt about that. Whether its based on fact or fiction is another thing

Leave a comment:

• suityou01
    replied
    Originally posted by minestrone View Post
    Can you give it a rest with the bible stuff, geez, nearly every thread you get on ends up with you prattling on about Jesus.
    +1

Leave a comment:

• minestrone
    replied
    Nope, wrong again MF. Christianity definitely exists, unlike SY's track record of delivering on his contracts. Good try though.

Leave a comment:

• suityou01
    replied
    This year has been a good one. Delivered one very large project end of October, then left as my contract ran out.

5 days later called back to dig a failed sap migration out of the tulipe. Knowing I could get what I asked, I put together a team of 3, set a plan, stuck to it, got my hands dirty and succeeded, saving the company over 1 million quid.

I called my team the A Team, and jokingly referred to the SAP migration experts as the B team. It kinda stuck, and the team even started calling me Hanibal as all my plans came together.

Your problem doogs is while I had a bad few gigs, you could paw at me, take the piss like the runt of the class and make yourself feel big.

Now, with a little restructuring of my life, the way I think and meet challenges I am now on the winning team and you can't handle it.

So I shall let you run along before I get cross and squash you like an ant.

Leave a comment:

• d000hg
    replied

Leave a comment:

• SimonMac
    replied

#JustSaying

Leave a comment:

• MarillionFan
    replied
    MF it's nice of you to bury the hatchet by pretending to value SY's opinions, but do you really think anyone is buying it?
    Unlike you, Suity doesn't live in a fantasy world.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X