• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "I see the loud mouthed miserablist has been at it again."

Collapse

• Robinho
    replied
    Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
    Super expensive IMHO. Beach front property off the scale. Weather is great though. Plus I like the working environments and people. Some very bright bright people in this part of the world & for Technology the opportunities are the best in the world.
    I bet it's off the scale, that pacific coast is stunning. I love the natural beauty of the area, deserts, forests, beaches, lakes, Yosemite up the road.

Anyway, time for bed, conference call in 6 hours and simonmac might even be on it.

Leave a comment:

• MarillionFan
    replied
    Originally posted by Robinho View Post
    At least they have a direct flight to the UK now though.

Would love to live in Cali for a bit. One of my favourite parts of the world.
    Super expensive IMHO. Beach front property off the scale. Weather is great though. Plus I like the working environments and people. Some very bright bright people in this part of the world & for Technology the opportunities are the best in the world.

Leave a comment:

• Robinho
    replied
    At least they have a direct flight to the UK now though.

Would love to live in Cali for a bit. One of my favourite parts of the world.

Leave a comment:

• MarillionFan
    replied
    What did you do with those days you had to kill when your flight was canned then?
    It didn't get canned in the end. With two hours to go they decided to fly and so I got home for what it was worth. I was back 10 days before having to fly out again on Sunday. Stuck here until 21st. Back for chrimbo then back in the US from the 6th Jan for another two!!! FFS!

Least I've got loads of airmiles and Hilton's points.

Leave a comment:

• Robinho
    replied
    What did you do with those days you had to kill when your flight was canned then?

Leave a comment:

• MarillionFan
    replied
    It's probably watery yank beer though.
    I'll reply to this when I came back from the restroom.

Leave a comment:

• Robinho
    replied
    It's probably watery yank beer though.

Leave a comment:

• MarillionFan
    replied
    Are you talking to yourself?

It's morning here.
    It's early evening here and the hotel has put a free bar on for an hour! More fool them. Moo haa haa!!!!

Leave a comment:

• Robinho
    replied
    Evening thicko.
    Are you talking to yourself?

It's morning here.

Leave a comment:

• MarillionFan
    replied
    A late contender for ironic answer of the year.
    Evening thicko.

Leave a comment:

• Robinho
    replied
    Because you're a bit thick.
    A late contender for ironic answer of the year.

Leave a comment:

• MarillionFan
    replied
    I know, so why did you insinuate that i had done.
    Because you're a bit thick.

Leave a comment:

• Doggy Styles
    replied
    Originally posted by TestMangler View Post
    That nurse has found to be alive and well. She phoned an Australian radio station this morning and said, "Top that for a wind up, you Aussie B**tards !!"

Leave a comment:

• shaunbhoy
    replied
    It must be irritating being continuously proven wrong.
    You tell us!!!

You ought to know.

Leave a comment:

• TestMangler
    replied
    That nurse has found to be alive and well. She phoned an Australian radio station this morning and said, "Top that for a wind up, you Aussie B**tards !!"

Leave a comment:

Working...
X