• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!
Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Why do women like chocolate?"

Collapse

• Robinho
    replied
    Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
    Guilt? MY 4RSE!

Its lack of sex.
    Sorry but i have a hard time believing your arse gets a lack of sex.

Leave a comment:

• norrahe
    replied
    I don't like chocolate.

I will cook with it but it has to have a seriously high cocoa content, and can quite happily have bars of chocolate sitting in the cupboards for months.

Leave a comment:

• darmstadt
    replied

Leave a comment:

• BrilloPad
    replied
    Originally posted by Jeff Maginty View Post
    Women are ruled by their emotions. Chocolate is a mood-enhancer.

I rest my case m'lord.
    But so is sex.

Odd that women say they don't want sex if they have a headache. When sex will cure it.

Leave a comment:

• Jeff Maginty
    replied
    Last edited by Jeff Maginty; 6 June 2022, 17:56.

Leave a comment:

• MarillionFan
    replied
    Originally posted by Cliphead View Post
    While you'll still remain a complete

One sad fat troll who's only life is hanging around here living out your delusions.
    Urm? Cough.

Leave a comment:

• Cliphead
    replied
    Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
    Now toddle off and wait for Old Hack to come back, he actually seems to get wound up by your amateur fumbling trolling.
    While you'll still remain a complete

One sad fat troll who's only life is hanging around here living out your delusions.

Leave a comment:

• MarillionFan
    replied
    Originally posted by SupremeSpod View Post
    Oh sorry, I forgot, you're not married. Jesus mate I bet she's grateful.
    Uh huh. Just like your ex-wife.

Now toddle off and wait for Old Hack to come back, he actually seems to get wound up by your amateur fumbling trolling.

Leave a comment:

• SupremeSpod
    replied
    Does your missus like chocolate??? It canT be down to the lack of sex though, not when she's only charging a fiver a go down the local working mans club.
    It must be a bit of a pisser knowing that your Mrs is so pig ugly that she has to pay for sex. Oh sorry, I forgot, you're not married. Jesus mate I bet she's grateful.

Leave a comment:

• BrilloPad
    replied
    Does your missus like chocolate??? It canT be down to the lack of sex though, not when she's only charging a fiver a go down the local working mans club.
    She came home the first night with £5.20. I asked who gave 20p. She said "all of them".

Leave a comment:

• MarillionFan
    replied

Leave a comment:

• escapeUK
    replied
    Who cares?

Leave a comment:

• hyperD
    replied
    90% chocolate vibrators FTW!

Leave a comment:

• BrilloPad
    started a topic Why do women like chocolate?

Why do women like chocolate?

Chocolate - it's the guilt that makes it so delicious, study finds - Telegraph

Guilt? MY 4RSE!

Its lack of sex.

Working...
X