• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!
Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "fooking car drivers"

Collapse

• Halo Jones
    replied
    Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
    That stupid bird - often in a 4WD and small child in the back.
    Ahhhh the school run mum: ok I’ll give you that they can’t drive worth a damn, or actually they probably could, they just live in a special world where they don’t need to as they & their little Tommy are exempt from all rules & social etiquette

But thanks for the . Would you come round and do it in person?
    You would not survive..

Leave a comment:

• vetran
    replied
    I find raising the interest no problem. Its just the thought of actually exerting myself tires me out and sends me straight to sleep.

Do you mean things are going to get worse for me?
    No just get yourself a 23 year old Nympho teach her the reverse cowgirl and kiss your old house in Swindon goodbye.

Leave a comment:

• BrilloPad
    replied
    Originally posted by zeitghost
    Goodness me, at my stage of life I can't raise the interest in a mere 2 hours.
    I find raising the interest no problem. Its just the thought of actually exerting myself tires me out and sends me straight to sleep.

Do you mean things are going to get worse for me?

Leave a comment:

• BrilloPad
    replied
    Originally posted by Halo Jones View Post

You bad man..
    I have driven a long wheel base transit to Wales & back, twice
    A Luton van to Bournemouth & back
    An 8m camper van to Leipzig & back
    & a mini bus around a building site
    Not yet had a prang
    The thing you are missing is that I am quoting Mrs BP. And both my sisters, who are great drivers, think most women are sh1t.

When Mrs BP walks the kids to school who do you think lets her across the road? White Van man.

And who tries to run her down? That stupid bird - often in a 4WD and small child in the back.

But thanks for the . Would you come round and do it in person?

Leave a comment:

• Halo Jones
    replied
    The wiggins one was deffo van fault. It pulled out of a garage without looking. Even if it had looked it was driven by a bird. Women should not be allowed behind the wheel.

You bad man..
    I have driven a long wheel base transit to Wales & back, twice
    A Luton van to Bournemouth & back
    An 8m camper van to Leipzig & back
    & a mini bus around a building site
    Not yet had a prang

Leave a comment:

• vetran
    replied
    Back in 2.

ftfy

Leave a comment:

• Dallas
    replied
    Any sign of Debbie?
    there are a few of us

one is a Cox

make of that what you will

Leave a comment:

• BrilloPad
    replied
    Originally posted by Dallas View Post
    Very high calibre eye candy there is there too
    So you have said several times in your emails!

I find such attitude disgraceful. Men have feelings you know. Would you catch me behaving in such a sexist way? I have never posted pictures of naked women online or anything like that........

Leave a comment:

• Dallas
    replied
    Nothing to do with your winter training activity of drinking and eyeing up the men in the rowing club then?
    Very high calibre eye candy there is there too

Leave a comment:

• BrilloPad
    replied
    oi
    Sorry Dallas. Did not mean you. No spokey dokeys at midnightman. Please.

Leave a comment:

• BrilloPad
    replied
    Tis the season,

I am back on public transport for a few weeks until all road users realise it is dark and adjusts their behaviour. Rush hour East London is like a bl@@dy circus at the minute.
    Nothing to do with your winter training activity of drinking and eyeing up the men in the rowing club then?

Leave a comment:

• Dallas
    replied
    The wiggins one was deffo van fault. It pulled out of a garage without looking. Even if it had looked it was driven by a bird. Women should not be allowed behind the wheel.
    oi

Leave a comment:

• BrilloPad
    replied
    Originally posted by vetran View Post
    did we ever get the details of the other 2 crashes?

was it the drivers and if so how?

Leave a comment:

• Dallas
    replied
    Tis the season,

I am back on public transport for a few weeks until all road users realise it is dark and adjusts their behaviour. Rush hour East London is like a bl@@dy circus at the minute.

Leave a comment:

• vetran
    replied
    did we ever get the details of the other 2 crashes?

was it the drivers and if so how?

Leave a comment:

Working...
X