• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Reply to: Brillo is alive!

Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Brillo is alive!"

Collapse

• SupremeSpod
    replied
    Originally posted by mudskipper View Post
    He's defriended her. Or her him. I can't think why.
    You're turning into a psycho of the Gentile ilk.

Move on woman!

Leave a comment:

• fckvwls
    replied
    Originally posted by AtW View Post
    Now that you said exactly how to do it everybody else in the world can do it!!!

I did. Was easy to search through the 276 friends as the account is not locked down. I came to the same conclusion as ms.

Leave a comment:

• mudskipper
    replied

He's defriended her. Or her him. I can't think why.

Leave a comment:

• AtW
    replied
    I checked your facebook friends and found a fitness instructor, along with a man of the same surname who would indeed fit the description of the husband who works on a building site, and figured the lady, who shared a similar figure to the MILF you posted, was the girl in the picture. The point is, that if I identified (whether correctly or not) the lady you posted, so could anyone else. If you think that's fine and a bit of a laugh then we'll have to agree to differ.

Leave a comment:

• AtW
    replied
    No, of course she couldn't be identified just from the photo, but you didn't stop there.
    I am sure that would be possible but probably involve too many false positives

Leave a comment:

• mudskipper
    replied
    No, of course she couldn't be identified just from the photo, but you didn't stop there.

I assumed it was all a wind up until you started posting that Spod and CM had met her and she was the wife of the best man at your wedding.

At this point I thought, "Fook me, this moron has put a real photo of a friend on the net". I couldn't quite believe anyone would be so disloyal/stupid, so I checked your facebook friends and found a fitness instructor, along with a man of the same surname who would indeed fit the description of the husband who works on a building site, and figured the lady, who shared a similar figure to the MILF you posted, was the girl in the picture. The point is, that if I identified (whether correctly or not) the lady you posted, so could anyone else. If you think that's fine and a bit of a laugh then we'll have to agree to differ.

Leave a comment:

• BrilloPad
    replied
    had posted a picture of an identifiable woman in a compromising position on the net for all to see.
    Not quite sure how she could be identified from the picture. Reminds me of the film Porkys. Maybe you could put up posters "has anyone seen these tits in real life?". Or have a line up of topless women and see if they are identifiable.

If the woman concerned had been seperated or single then no issue. I have a huge problem with two timers. In fact a big problem with secrets where people have a right to know.

On Saturday I drove halfway across the country to see Spod and CM. Spent 4 hours with them - I told them the truth about what is going on. I think it took 30 seconds or less - we all laughed and then its forgotten. This is how things should be.

Quite frankly I expected my original post to cause a laugh. Then it be forgotten. Quickly. But this is the cuk and fookwittery happens. In fact it seems to be positivly promoted.

Its very sad.

Leave a comment:

• BrilloPad
    replied
    You should have said you regularly fly your Tornado to Italy to get some noodles, then nobody would question your credentials.

HTH
    Or maybe talk about my holiday home in Portugal?

Leave a comment:

• MadDawg
    replied
    You should have said you regularly fly your Tornado to Italy to get some spaghetti, then nobody would question your credentials.

HTH
    FTFY

Leave a comment:

• mudskipper
    replied
    Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
    General is way too much of a bear pit for people to be honest and trustworthy. ANYTHING posted gets used against you. I even had 2 posters doubt I did my iron man - despite that I posted tons of proof. In fact I posted way too much - there was one particular thing I regretted and will do for a long while. Thats just a recent example - I have seen a few over the last 6 years.

And alas that spills over into the professional forums.

Its incredibly sad.
    I didn't doubt the iron man until this episode. Actually I still think you did it, but if transpired you hadn't I would now not be particularly surprised.

That's the problem with being a convincing liar - you lose any credibility and trustworthiness. I don't know (nor now particularly care) if any/all your story was true or made up. For a while I was genuinely concerned that you had posted a picture of an identifiable woman in a compromising position on the net for all to see. I believed I had identified the woman. Whether or not my identification was correct is hardly the point. What I googled anyone could have googled, including nutters, blackmailers and nasty characters of any description. If I was your fitness instructor facebook friend I would be pretty upset, and possibly even go to the police. Think Lord Alpine.

As you say, it's incredibly sad.

Leave a comment:

• AtW
    replied
    I even had 2 posters doubt I did my iron man - despite that I posted tons of proof
    You should have said you regularly fly your Tornado to Italy to get some noodles, then nobody would question your credentials.

HTH

Leave a comment:

• BrilloPad
    replied
    Originally posted by cojak View Post
    That's my weakness I suppose, I guess that when I know and like someone I expect them to be honest and trustworthy.

My mistake, I'll remember and avoid that in future.
    General is way too much of a bear pit for people to be honest and trustworthy. ANYTHING posted gets used against you. I even had 2 posters doubt I did my iron man - despite that I posted tons of proof. In fact I posted way too much - there was one particular thing I regretted and will do for a long while. Thats just a recent example - I have seen a few over the last 6 years.

And alas that spills over into the professional forums.

Its incredibly sad.

Leave a comment:

• SupremeSpod
    replied
    Originally posted by minestrone View Post
    I just though it was amusing to see you pontificating ( look it up doughball ) about a lack of education to another poster with your lack of tertiary education, yet you reply with a post pontificating that an education is not important but making a point that you will do a tertiary education.

Keep it up permie thicko.
    Hey gobsh!te, we've only the word of an unemployable alcoholic that you've got a degree.

Stick to your "mates" on the park benches, you're way out of your depth on this forum.

Leave a comment:

• minestrone
    replied
    Originally posted by SupremeSpod View Post
    When I have the time and inclination and it'll probably be in medieval history.

However based on the quality of the current crop of graduates I'll wager my CEng status is worth more than their degrees.

Hth but given your blinkered, bigoted mentality I doubt it will.
    I just though it was amusing to see you pontificating ( look it up doughball ) about a lack of education to another poster with your lack of tertiary education, yet you reply with a post pontificating that an education is not important but making a point that you will do a tertiary education.

Keep it up permie thicko.

Leave a comment:

• cojak
    replied
    And I thought you were one of the more intelligent posters here. I factor in a 50% lie rate for ALL posters - even in the professional forums. Advice is only worth what you pay for it - in this case it is free.
    That's my weakness I suppose, I guess that when I know and like someone I expect them to be honest and trustworthy.

My mistake, I'll remember and avoid that in future.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X