• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "I'm a Celebrity; am I missing something?"

Collapse

• Zippy
    replied
    Originally posted by Platypus View Post
    Are you talking about the same programme? Doesn't sound like it
    It's a laugh and the big-titted and/or thick don't usually win.

Leave a comment:

• Platypus
    replied
    Originally posted by Scoobos View Post
    ant and dec give me a chuckle and I like to see that most celebs aren't quite the jumped up egotists we like to think they are.

Some really nice people have been on that programme.
    Are you talking about the same programme? Doesn't sound like it

Leave a comment:

• Scoobos
    replied
    My wife watches it, usually I join in for the last week and have always enjoyed watching it.

It's the only bit of "reality" tele I watch, but ant and dec give me a chuckle and I like to see that most celebs aren't quite the jumped up egotists we like to think they are.

Some really nice people have been on that programme.

Leave a comment:

• Mich the Tester
    replied
    Originally posted by northernladuk View Post
    Am not sure what else people expect her to do in that situation. Have seen blokes do a lot more whinging in the same situation. The look great but be a pain in the ass is her job so she isn't doing anything more than anyone would expect lol. People keep voting her in to tasks cause they know she will cry/moan/fail and then give her a hard time for crying/moaning/failing... Bit unfair really.
    You mean people aren't voting her in to watch her showering?

I understand less and less of this the more explanation I hear.

Leave a comment:

• northernladuk
    replied
    Originally posted by Mich the Tester View Post
    That Flanagan bird's got a bloody good body but she looks like a bit of a whinger.
    Am not sure what else people expect her to do in that situation. Have seen blokes do a lot more whinging in the same situation. The look great but be a pain in the ass is her job so she isn't doing anything more than anyone would expect lol. People keep voting her in to tasks cause they know she will cry/moan/fail and then give her a hard time for crying/moaning/failing... Bit unfair really.

Leave a comment:

• Mich the Tester
    replied
    Originally posted by SupremeSpod View Post
    You were asked whether you'd lend her one, not bloody marry her.

Hth
    I suppose so.

Leave a comment:

• SupremeSpod
    replied
    That Flanagan bird's got a bloody good body but she looks like a bit of a whinger.
    You were asked whether you'd lend her one, not bloody marry her.

Hth

Leave a comment:

• Mich the Tester
    replied
    Originally posted by Gibbon View Post
    FTFY

Leave a comment:

• Gibbon
    replied
    If there was the slightest sniff, I'd even wear a gimp mask to save them.
    FTFY

Leave a comment:

• Mich the Tester
    replied
    Originally posted by Gibbon View Post
    Would you?
    Those two birds showering?

Hmm, let me think. Yeah, if they ask nicely. Together. Kneeling down.

Leave a comment:

• DimPrawn
    replied
    Media craving WAG stands about in a bikini.

Thrilling TV.

Go on holiday to Spain, there's loads better than that and the weathers better too.

Leave a comment:

• Gibbon
    replied
    Would you?

Leave a comment:

• Mich the Tester
    started a topic I'm a Celebrity; am I missing something?

I'm a Celebrity; am I missing something?

I've never seen it but it's got me looking at the Daily Wail every day;

Helen Flanagan and Ashley Roberts are the stars of the shower on I'm A Celebrity...Get Me Out Of Here! | Mail Online

Working...
X