• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Petition to unlock Petition to Unban Gentile thread."

Collapse

• oscarose
    replied
    Originally posted by EternalOptimist View Post
    See that over there ? =>

thats a conga line full of suckholes. why not join the end of it

You 1st old boy.

Leave a comment:

• OwlHoot
    replied
    Originally posted by AtW View Post
    This thread is full of Gentile sympathisers - ban 'em all and let Chico sort 'em out!
    Neca Eos Omnes, Chico Suos Agnoscet

Leave a comment:

• cojak
    replied
    They're hardly Cathars....

Leave a comment:

• AtW
    replied
    This thread is full of Gentile sympathisers - ban 'em all and let Chico sort 'em out!

Leave a comment:

• MayContainNuts
    replied
    Originally posted by Old Hack View Post
    It sounds a bit like masturbation, so I am going to call no. You fill your boots though.

I was more aiming for goading a little, but as I said, you fill your boots
    Bit stalkerish!!!! You sad man!!!!

Leave a comment:

• EternalOptimist
    replied
    Originally posted by oscarose View Post
    I’ve little need to learn .NET, however I may take a peek.

Managed to install skype. Still awaiting a hook up response from Gentiles.

See that over there ? =>

thats a conga line full of suckholes. why not join the end of it

Leave a comment:

• OwlHoot
    replied
    I must say to me she always seemed friendly enough, and her occasional foot in mouth moments thoughtless rather than malicious.

I'd be interested to know what this mysterious picture was about though?

Leave a comment:

• BrilloPad
    replied
    Originally posted by MyUserName View Post
    There were some on her profile page, I think
    Not there any more. At first I missed her - now I am pleased she has gone! She was not friends with me!

Leave a comment:

• MyUserName
    replied
    Actually curious about one .NET thing; anyone have a link to her blogs or videos?
    There were some on her profile page, I think

Leave a comment:

• Old Hack
    replied
    Originally posted by TestMangler View Post
    You want to test whether it's possible to 'throw one over your thumb' to a .NET blog ??????
    It sounds a bit like masturbation, so I am going to call no. You fill your boots though.

I was more aiming for goading a little, but as I said, you fill your boots

Leave a comment:

• TestMangler
    replied
    Actually curious about one .NET thing; anyone have a link to her blogs or videos?
    You want to test whether it's possible to 'throw one over your thumb' to a .NET blog ??????

Leave a comment:

• Old Hack
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Old Hack
    replied
    Originally posted by oscarose View Post
    My motivation is pure compassion. She may be distressed and traumatised by the experience.

I'd just like to know the true difference between her collars and cuffs. From there on, I have no interest...

Leave a comment:

• Notascooby
    replied
    Aaah did wonder what happened to the Brillo picture-message thread....now I'm wondering why I care?

Leave a comment:

• oscarose
    replied
    Originally posted by TestMangler View Post
    A true gent wouldn't go trying to contact some f**kin' random mental case who they only know from some very brief interaction on an internet forum, but maybe that's just me
    My motivation is pure compassion. She may be distressed and traumatised by the experience.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X