• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!
Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Time for reflection"

Collapse

• MarillionFan
    replied
    Originally posted by Old Hack View Post
    ...and you make Walter Mitty look like the last bastion of the truth.

I think I'd settle for mine thanks.
    Oh everyone is being nasty to each other & BS'ing it must be Friday. I'd like to join in, but my jet lag has kicked in and I'm up early planning another hectic day in the life of a senior executive. May go out for a run just after 6, then back to the gym for some boxercise before a healthy breakfast.

Or may just skip the lot and go for a fry up.

Decisions, decisions.

Leave a comment:

• Old Hack
    replied
    Originally posted by sasguru View Post
    FFS.
    To be fair, you're the only CUkker who makes the Schlong look like a paragon of wit and humour.
    ...and you make Walter Mitty look like the last bastion of the truth.

I think I'd settle for mine thanks.

Leave a comment:

• sasguru
    replied
    I have a cracking sense of humour, I also have a fantastic BS detector.

I don't want to swap wives, MF told me your's had an asshole like a mine shaft, and a fanny like baklava, so I'll stick with what I have thanks.
    FFS.
    To be fair, you're the only CUkker who makes the Schlong look like a paragon of wit and humour.

Leave a comment:

• alreadypacked
    replied
    Originally posted by aussielong View Post
    Look, just cos I donate sperm, model for c0ck prosthesis, offer guidance to lesbians and squares ... Doesn't make me bad

Leave a comment:

• aussielong
    replied
    Originally posted by fullyautomatix View Post
    WAPS

How did they let you type on a keyboard ?
    Look, just cos I donate sperm, model for c0ck prosthesis, offer guidance to lesbians and squares ... Doesn't make me bad

Leave a comment:

• fullyautomatix
    replied
    Originally posted by alreadypacked View Post
    You need to go back on your meds

WAPS

How did they let you type on a keyboard ?

Leave a comment:

• aussielong
    replied

I don't want to swap wives, MF told me your's had an asshole like a mine shaft, and a fanny like baklava, so I'll stick with what I have thanks.

WTF

Leave a comment:

• Old Hack
    replied
    That really showed you up.

You have no sense of humour at all do you?

Do you want to wife swap on Skype?

Leave a comment:

• aussielong
    replied
    Oh dear, you really got into that bottle early today didnt you...
    That really showed you up.

You have no sense of humour at all do you?

Do you want to wife swap on Skype?

Leave a comment:

• oscarose
    replied
    Cocknobber?

I'll go toe to toe with you pal.

You wanna c0ck fight on Skype?
    Seriously AussieLover, isn't it time you quit? Do you honestly not realise what a cockknobber you are with this Toe to Toe stuff? I've a fair hunch you'd get 9 shades of tulipe kicked out of you were you to parade that kind of tulip in a Sydney pub, let alone over here, so what makes you think you look other than brain damaged to do it on here?
    Who are dees peoples?

Leave a comment:

• Old Hack
    replied
    Oh so you have a problem with same sex marriage do you, you racist b@stard.
    Oh dear, you really got into that bottle early today didnt you...

Leave a comment:

• aussielong
    replied
    FTFY.

Spent 3 years in Sydney, and Darlinghurst was the only real area you'd be troubled by the same sex. Well, that and Williams Street walking back from the CBT to Rushcutters Bay late at night. The rest of the city is sound, make no mistake.
    Oh so you have a problem with same sex marriage do you, you racist b@stard.

Leave a comment:

• Mich the Tester
    replied
    FTFY.

Spent 3 years in Sydney, and Darlinghurst was the only real area you'd be troubled by the same sex. Well, that and Williams Street walking back from the CBT to Rushcutters Bay late at night. The rest of the city is sound, make no mistake.
    I know. It's a little pish take.

Leave a comment:

• Old Hack
    replied
    Cocknobber?

I'll go toe to toe with you pal.

You wanna c0ck fight on Skype?
    You see? Dropped on your scone mate, that and Gin, I did warn you about Gin mate.

Leave a comment:

• Old Hack
    replied
    Originally posted by Mich the Tester View Post
    You're more likely to be raped up the tulipter in a pub in Oxford Street, Sydney.
    FTFY.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X