• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Reply to: Brussels Hotel...

Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Brussels Hotel..."

Collapse

• Mich the Tester
    replied
    Originally posted by stek View Post
    Well kind of! No headache, feel ok but a bit slow, like NLUK's normal speed..

I'm next to Grote Markt, so location is good, 99 euro a night but think orange walls, missing curtain hooks still smells of smoke. It's generally clean tho, shower works and bog flushes, what else is there unless you are sasguru?

Its fine for one more night, the beauty of Brussels is it's so alive, only come back here to kip really. I'm not in Bolton anymore....

Love it here tho - didn't expect too, Belgium = boring I thought but it's ace!
    Belgium does indeed have some very nice places. Antwerp is quite cool too. Bruges is nice, but touristy.

Leave a comment:

• stek
    replied
    Originally posted by expat View Post
    Still hung over?
    Well kind of! No headache, feel ok but a bit slow, like NLUK's normal speed..

I'm next to Grote Markt, so location is good, 99 euro a night but think orange walls, missing curtain hooks still smells of smoke. It's generally clean tho, shower works and bog flushes, what else is there unless you are sasguru?

Its fine for one more night, the beauty of Brussels is it's so alive, only come back here to kip really. I'm not in Bolton anymore....

Love it here tho - didn't expect too, Belgium = boring I thought but it's ace!

Leave a comment:

• expat
    replied
    This effing Hotel has more screaming kids than a Jimmy Savile gang-bang...
    Still hung over?

Leave a comment:

• Mich the Tester
    replied
    This place is alright, but not very close to Grand Place and so on. Easy for the eurostar though;

Home | beManossites/all/themes/bemanos

There's a big restaurant opposite the Gare du Midi that does good oysters.

Leave a comment:

• northernladuk
    replied
    Originally posted by Mich the Tester View Post
    Find another hostel then.
    FTFY

Leave a comment:

• Mich the Tester
    replied
    U can't bleed electric storage heaters....
    Find another hotel then.

Leave a comment:

• stek
    replied
    Originally posted by Mich the Tester View Post
    Have you tried bleeding the radiators?
    U can't bleed electric storage heaters....

Leave a comment:

• Mich the Tester
    replied
    Have you tried bleeding the radiators?

Leave a comment:

• barrydidit
    replied
    Have you checked your flies?

Leave a comment:

• stek
    started a topic Brussels Hotel...

Brussels Hotel...

Working...
X