• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!
Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Pointy end of tough gig"

Collapse

• captainham
    replied
    Originally posted by aussielong View Post
    I'm sober as a judge pal.
    As sober as a drunken Oz judge?!

Drunken judge jailed

Leave a comment:

• Doggy Styles
    replied
    I'm sober pal. 2 beers after work then gym, now relaxing. Tomorrow gym, breakfast with girl then barefoot bowls, festival on Sunday. What are you up to? Putting a new lock on your cellar?
    I don't know anyone who does even half-way serious gym work after drinking beers.

What type of gym work are you talking about?

Leave a comment:

• Old Hack
    replied

Anyway, I'm off, I wish you all the best for your weekend.

I don't know you, I dont wish you any harm. This is just a bit of wind down for me .

Later!
    Gin, got to be Gin.

Leave a comment:

• aussielong
    replied
    Originally posted by Old Hack View Post
    I'm right, it's Vodka isn't it. Maybe Gin, Gin damages the brain cells, so it could be Gin. You're posting tulipe that could come from too much Gin.

It's ok to change my mind isn't it? It's Gin, definitely. Final answer,

Anyway, I'm off, I wish you all the best for your weekend.

I don't know you, I dont wish you any harm. This is just a bit of wind down for me .

Later!

Leave a comment:

• Old Hack
    replied
    I'm sober pal. 2 beers after work then gym, now relaxing. Tomorrow gym, breakfast with girl then barefoot bowls, festival on Sunday. What are you up to? Putting a new lock on your cellar?
    I'm right, it's Vodka isn't it. Maybe Gin, Gin damages the brain cells, so it could be Gin. You're posting tulipe that could come from too much Gin.

It's ok to change my mind isn't it? It's Gin, definitely. Final answer,

Leave a comment:

• aussielong
    replied
    But shes out doing some n'er do wells for their money Aussielover, the ones who can't get women on their own, so spend the night wanking, drinking and projecting.

Seems apt you want to get it on camming with women though, as yuo sure aint going to get some in the real world.

It's vodka isn't it, I'm right aren't i?

Leave a comment:

• Old Hack
    replied
    You are too old for this pal.

You are too boring.

PM me your wife's email and we can set up a skwank session. I'll do more for her from oz than you can do from your front room in Grimsby.
    But shes out doing some n'er do wells for their money Aussielover, the ones who can't get women on their own, so spend the night wanking, drinking and projecting.

Seems apt you want to get it on camming with women though, as yuo sure aint going to get some in the real world.

It's vodka isn't it, I'm right aren't i?

Leave a comment:

• aussielong
    replied
    How do you go toe to toe on skype? Is it a pervie game or something?

What is it today, Bundy? Coopers? Vodka? I'd say Vodka, for that normally makes people speak as much tulipe as you do.

If you're so rich, why don't you fly over this weekend and go toe to toe properly? I am sure a First class return isn't out of your league, given you have enough to retire on.

Libya's still tulip by the way, not too sure Egypt or Tunisia is much better, and Morroco is a tinder box. You can keep your southern med. Me, I prefer southern europe in the northern med meeself
    You are too old for this pal.

You are too boring.

PM me your wife's email and we can set up a skwank session. I'll do more for her from oz than you can do from your front room in Grimsby.

Leave a comment:

• Old Hack
    replied
    Do you watch? Do you get jealous when she cums harder than you ever see at home?
    Can't be fooked to watch some fat ex pat drunks think they know what they're doing to be honest. Just take their money like the fools they are and enjoy it.

I'm actually quite glad you left england, as it raised the average IQ of both countries in one swoop.

Leave a comment:

• aussielong
    replied
    No, she's sunk even lower and doing ex pat pomms in aus
    Do you watch? Do you get jealous when she cums harder than you ever see at home?

Leave a comment:

• Old Hack
    replied
    By the way sad guru, I can retire now. I will retire in 2 years because I'm riding a wave thst would be foolish to crash before I'm 40. That means I have enough money not to work again. But , I will work , i have been cultivating plans in the southern med. I wont be staying at home fapping like you assguru! Enjoy your midlife crisis.

If you want to front up , lets do it, I'll post pictures on here or a video capture of a Skype toe to toe with you. Let's do it boy
    How do you go toe to toe on skype? Is it a pervie game or something?

What is it today, Bundy? Coopers? Vodka? I'd say Vodka, for that normally makes people speak as much tulipe as you do.

If you're so rich, why don't you fly over this weekend and go toe to toe properly? I am sure a First class return isn't out of your league, given you have enough to retire on.

Libya's still tulip by the way, not too sure Egypt or Tunisia is much better, and Morroco is a tinder box. You can keep your southern med. Me, I prefer southern europe in the northern med meeself

Leave a comment:

• Doggy Styles
    replied
    Originally posted by sasguru View Post
    And now you'll have to excuse me, it's a lovely day and I'm going for a drive...
    Cap, goggles, and driving gloves in the Lotus 7?

Leave a comment:

• aussielong
    replied
    Tell me. What is "bog standard dev" and what is high end dev?

How is the library? Washed your hair yet? If you were big in the SAS space, I'd know you. Youre a liar.
    Originally posted by sasguru View Post
    If you had moved off bog-standard dev years ago, you'd be able to retire by now.
    Sadly after a short alcoholic holiday it'll be back to the grindstone until you cop it from a stress-related heart attack.
    And now you'll have to excuse me, it's a lovely day and I'm going for a drive...
    By the way sad guru, I can retire now. I will retire in 2 years because I'm riding a wave thst would be foolish to crash before I'm 40. That means I have enough money not to work again. But , I will work , i have been cultivating plans in the southern med. I wont be staying at home fapping like you assguru! Enjoy your midlife crisis.

If you want to front up , lets do it, I'll post pictures on here or a video capture of a Skype toe to toe with you. Let's do it boy

Leave a comment:

• Old Hack
    replied
    Hi mate! The only time I get to unwind and post on here is when the weekend kicks in. I usually don't get time in the week

HTH

(Btw, is your wife still sucking off the dirty tramp who collects money at the tube station?)
    No, she's sunk even lower and doing ex pat pomms in aus

Leave a comment:

• doodab
    replied
    After a year of high stress I am entering a period of low stress, in about 3 weeks
    I can help you. PM me.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X