• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Pointy end of tough gig

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Old Hack View Post
    No, she's sunk even lower and doing ex pat pomms in aus
    Do you watch? Do you get jealous when she cums harder than you ever see at home?

Comment

Originally posted by aussielong View Post
      Do you watch? Do you get jealous when she cums harder than you ever see at home?
      Can't be fooked to watch some fat ex pat drunks think they know what they're doing to be honest. Just take their money like the fools they are and enjoy it.

I'm actually quite glad you left england, as it raised the average IQ of both countries in one swoop.

Comment

How do you go toe to toe on skype? Is it a pervie game or something?

What is it today, Bundy? Coopers? Vodka? I'd say Vodka, for that normally makes people speak as much tulipe as you do.

If you're so rich, why don't you fly over this weekend and go toe to toe properly? I am sure a First class return isn't out of your league, given you have enough to retire on.

Libya's still tulip by the way, not too sure Egypt or Tunisia is much better, and Morroco is a tinder box. You can keep your southern med. Me, I prefer southern europe in the northern med meeself
        You are too old for this pal.

You are too boring.

PM me your wife's email and we can set up a skwank session. I'll do more for her from oz than you can do from your front room in Grimsby.

Comment

You are too old for this pal.

You are too boring.

PM me your wife's email and we can set up a skwank session. I'll do more for her from oz than you can do from your front room in Grimsby.
          But shes out doing some n'er do wells for their money Aussielover, the ones who can't get women on their own, so spend the night wanking, drinking and projecting.

Seems apt you want to get it on camming with women though, as yuo sure aint going to get some in the real world.

It's vodka isn't it, I'm right aren't i?

Comment

But shes out doing some n'er do wells for their money Aussielover, the ones who can't get women on their own, so spend the night wanking, drinking and projecting.

Seems apt you want to get it on camming with women though, as yuo sure aint going to get some in the real world.

It's vodka isn't it, I'm right aren't i?
            I'm sober pal. 2 beers after work then gym, now relaxing. Tomorrow gym, breakfast with girl then barefoot bowls, festival on Sunday. What are you up to? Putting a new lock on your cellar?

Comment

I'm sober pal. 2 beers after work then gym, now relaxing. Tomorrow gym, breakfast with girl then barefoot bowls, festival on Sunday. What are you up to? Putting a new lock on your cellar?
              I'm right, it's Vodka isn't it. Maybe Gin, Gin damages the brain cells, so it could be Gin. You're posting tulipe that could come from too much Gin.

It's ok to change my mind isn't it? It's Gin, definitely. Final answer,

Comment

I'm right, it's Vodka isn't it. Maybe Gin, Gin damages the brain cells, so it could be Gin. You're posting tulipe that could come from too much Gin.

It's ok to change my mind isn't it? It's Gin, definitely. Final answer,
                I'm sober as a judge pal.

Anyway, I'm off, I wish you all the best for your weekend.

I don't know you, I dont wish you any harm. This is just a bit of wind down for me .

Later!

Comment

Anyway, I'm off, I wish you all the best for your weekend.

I don't know you, I dont wish you any harm. This is just a bit of wind down for me .

Later!
                  Gin, got to be Gin.

Comment

I don't know anyone who does even half-way serious gym work after drinking beers.

What type of gym work are you talking about?

Comment

As sober as a drunken Oz judge?!

Drunken judge jailed

Comment

Working...
                      X