• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Reply to: 100 points?

Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "100 points?"

Collapse

• Mich the Tester
    replied
    Originally posted by garethevans1986 View Post
    +1.

I've played Union most of my life and had trials for Welsh School Boys when I was 15/16.

I would rather watch League than football any day.

GE
    I played union most of my life and I'd rather watch League than football. Mind you, I'd rather watch bowls or that silly wonky-walking racing than football.

Leave a comment:

• psychocandy
    replied
    Originally posted by BoredBloke View Post
    I have exactly the same feeling towards Union. It's just a load of complex rules that nobody seems to understand, including the players. I've been to a few of the six nations games and it just seems that they are an excuse for toffs to get pi55ed and mix with the plebs. I'd rather watch League any day
    Ah. Different.

Union in England is a toffs game. In Wales, its a working class game.

Leave a comment:

• BoredBloke
    replied
    +1.

I've played Union most of my life and had trials for Welsh School Boys when I was 15/16.

GE
    Each to their own I suppose, I prefer football to league to union. Infact I'd rather watch horse dancing than Union!

Leave a comment:

• RasputinDude
    replied

OhMyWordYes.

Leave a comment:

• garethevans1986
    replied
    Originally posted by RasputinDude View Post
    Rugby League puts me to sleep. Horrendous game.

Rugby Union is the real thing.
    +1.

Originally posted by BoredBloke View Post
    I have exactly the same feeling towards Union. It's just a load of complex rules that nobody seems to understand, including the players. I've been to a few of the six nations games and it just seems that they are an excuse for toffs to get pi55ed and mix with the plebs. I'd rather watch League any day

GE

Leave a comment:

• BoredBloke
    replied
    Originally posted by RasputinDude View Post

Leave a comment:

• psychocandy
    replied
    Ah. Is that wriggle rugby?

i.e. get tackled and then wriggle like a worm for a bit on the floor.... :-)

To be fair, League aint played in Wales hardly at all. They've had a few crack at setting up teams but its always failed to gain any interest.

I think the latest one moved to Wrexham didnt it? Is it still going? I guess Wrexham might be better because its closer to the traditional RL heartlands. South Wales - no interest.

Leave a comment:

• Doggy Styles
    replied
    Originally posted by stek View Post
    12-80, nowhere near 100 points! Epic fail, 25% failure...
    Isn't it a 20% failure, as they only got 80% of the points required?

Leave a comment:

• RasputinDude
    replied

Leave a comment:

• garethevans1986
    replied
    Bloody girly rugby.

GE

Leave a comment:

• stek
    replied
    12-80, nowhere near 100 points! Epic fail, 25% failure, get some Bobs in. That would be a laugh, imagine Bob's playing Rugby;

That pass was very less forward

I am doing the needful at the six-tackle

I have come to know that much kickness between the posts is bringing the two points.

Leave a comment:

• stek
    replied
    Originally posted by Pondlife View Post
    Is it being shown on ESPN8 - The Ocho?
    It's only on BBC1 HD!! Hi-Def!!

Leave a comment:

• Pondlife
    replied
    Is it being shown on ESPN8 - The Ocho?

Leave a comment:

• stek