• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Reply to: Disappointments

Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Disappointments"

Collapse

• SimonMac
    replied
    Originally posted by Scoobos View Post
    FTFY isn't very nice to your number one avatar fan is it?
    You can't be that big a fan if you think its my sig

Leave a comment:

• Scoobos
    replied
    FTFY isn't very nice to your number one avatar fan is it?

Leave a comment:

• SimonMac
    replied
    Originally posted by Scoobos View Post
    When you temporarily removed your avatar
    FTFY

Leave a comment:

• Scoobos
    replied
    When you temporarily removed your sig

Leave a comment:

• doomage
    replied
    Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
    I've been to the Eden Project a couple of times, last time a few months ago. The kids enjoyed, we enjoyed. It was relaxing and very educational. The children drew pictures, put a tent up and enjoyed running around & remembering the Latin names of the herbs. Of course, I wouldn't expect everyone's children to enjoy the educational part as frankly some kids & their parents are just a bit chavvy/thick, think playing computer games & picking their nose is the height of entertainment while their dad fooks off to the pub for a pint of heavy.

Just saying like.
    ftfy

Leave a comment:

• SimonMac
    replied
    Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
    I've been to the Eden Project a couple of times, last time a few months ago. The kids enjoyed, we enjoyed. It was relaxing and very educational. The children drew pictures, put a tent up and enjoyed running around & remembering the Latin names of the herbs. Of course, I wouldn't expect everyone's children to enjoy the educational part as frankly some kids & their parents are just a bit chavvy/thick, think playing computer games & picking their nose is the height of entertainment while their dad fooks off to the pub for a pint of mild.

Just saying like.
    Phew, I thought that was a dig at me but I drink heavy not mild.

Leave a comment:

• MarillionFan
    replied
    Originally posted by KentPhilip View Post
    Do they object to you carrying several large bricks and a bucket of weedkiller into the Eden Project?
    I've been to the Eden Project a couple of times, last time a few months ago. The kids enjoyed, we enjoyed. It was relaxing and very educational. The children drew pictures, put a tent up and enjoyed running around & remembering the Latin names of the herbs. Of course, I wouldn't expect everyone's children to enjoy the educational part as frankly some kids & their parents are just a bit chavvy/thick, think playing computer games & picking their nose is the height of entertainment while their dad fooks off to the pub for a pint of mild.

Just saying like.

Leave a comment:

• KentPhilip
    replied
    Do they object to you carrying several large bricks and a bucket of weedkiller into the Eden Project?

Leave a comment:

• Mich the Tester
    replied
    Originally posted by BA to the Stars View Post
    I hope you used precautions - like tying a plank to your feet so you didn't fall in!
    Gas mask and biohazard suit might have been better.

Leave a comment:

• BA to the Stars
    replied
    Originally posted by Mich the Tester View Post
    Sometimes I wished I had failed; trying to get some sensation from a hollowed out box that stinks of fish and could accomodate the post office tower just made me wish I'd stayed in the pub and finished my pint.
    I hope you used precautions - like tying a plank to your feet so you didn't fall in!

Leave a comment:

• Mich the Tester
    replied
    Originally posted by Zippy View Post
    And how much did it cost to get in to that attraction?
    Half a pint.

Leave a comment:

• DodgyAgent
    replied
    Originally posted by SimonMac View Post
    No I'm not offering one night with MF, but when was the last time you were really disappointed?

Over the weekend took the kids to the Eden Project after hearing nothing be rave reviews, but it turned out to just be a big green house.

I was expecting something more educational, and interactive for the kids, in the end it we have a very similar thing in Leeds (Roundhay Tropical World) which is a hell of a lot cheaper, and there is a pub over the road rather than having to walk bloody miles back to the car at Eden!
    You can see all the plants you are ever going to need to see right here on CUK

Leave a comment:

• Zippy
    replied
    Yes, and I even discarded half a pint of God's good ale for the sake of shagging a slapper.
    And how much did it cost to get in to that attraction?

Leave a comment:

• vetran
    replied
    Sometimes I wished I had failed; trying to get some sensation from a hollowed out box that stinks of fish and could accomodate the post office tower just made me wish I'd stayed in the pub and finished my pint.
    Brunette big T*ts from Surrey yeah that's her!

Leave a comment:

• SimonMac
    replied
    I've never went to bed with a munter, woke up with a few though

Leave a comment:

Working...
X