• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!
Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "My GT_86 is arriving next week."

Collapse

• d000hg
    replied
    Originally posted by sasguru View Post
    Of course a perennially single virginal unlikely to breed jaffa like you wouldn't understand it, but that's when the nanny leaves.
    And you're not allowed on the computer without supervision.

Leave a comment:

• sasguru
    replied
    Originally posted by AtW View Post
    You stopped posting at your usual 5:30-ish just like always in the last 7-8 years.

Have they recalled you back to civil service?
    Of course a perennially single virginal unlikely to breed jaffa like you wouldn't understand it, but that's when the nanny leaves.

Leave a comment:

• d000hg
    replied
    You stopped posting at your usual 5:30-ish just like always in the last 7-8 years.

That's when Neighbours is on.

Leave a comment:

• AtW
    replied
    True I'm failing at this retirement lark.

Leave a comment:

• sasguru
    replied
    Originally posted by SupremeSpod View Post
    Ffs, you're a bigger failure than Suity!
    True I'm failing at this retirement lark. I should swap with Suity, unlike him I'm effective at work.

Leave a comment:

• SupremeSpod
    replied
    No I'm not. Decided to keep going with this retirement lark, see how I get used to it.
    Will give it another year. And make another attempt at that book.
    Ffs, you're a bigger failure than Suity!

Leave a comment:

• sasguru
    replied
    Originally posted by original PM View Post
    evidently you are back in work then.....
    No I'm not. Decided to keep going with this retirement lark, see how I get used to it.
    Will give it another year. And make another attempt at that book.

Leave a comment:

• original PM
    replied
    evidently you are back in work then.....

I also was driving a GT86 the other day ...

in a race.,,

on my playstatsion

Leave a comment:

• sasguru
    replied
    Why is that?

I think you are just jealous because I am younger, smarter and more successful than you ever will be plus I am not tied up in a marriage with children

make sure you wash your curtains every week.

Leave a comment:

• AtW
    replied
    Originally posted by Bunk View Post
    His mum came home and threw him off the computer
    WHS

Look at his last post : 5:28pm, that's the time he's always buggered off home when he used to work in London's civil service, probably still doing it.

Leave a comment:

• Bunk
    replied
    Well, that shut him up
    His mum came home and threw him off the computer

Leave a comment:

• AtW
    replied
    Well, that shut him up

Leave a comment:

• AtW
    replied
    Originally posted by fckvwls View Post
    Go on then. Am on the edge of my seat at the prospect of sadguru diaries day 3....
    He might just finish that first sentence of his new book ... not memoirs mind you, some fantasy stuff most likely

Leave a comment:

• SupremeSpod
    replied
    Why is that?

I think you are just jealous because I am younger, smarter and more successful than you ever will be plus I am not tied up in a marriage with children
    Kids are great. Each to their own though.

Leave a comment:

• fckvwls
    replied
    You're a pathetically sad man. Did you know that? I feel sorry for you.
    Go on then. Am on the edge of my seat at the prospect of sadguru diaries day 3....

Leave a comment:

Working...
X