• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Reply to: Flash animations

Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Flash animations"

Collapse

• scotspine
    replied
    superb!

Leave a comment:

• BillHicksRIP
    replied
    This one's amazing.

Leave a comment:

• AtW
    replied
    I prefer this: http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...82578132361295

Leave a comment:

• Board Game Geek
    replied
    Thrill Circuit Overload !

And for those that don't get it...study the red area of the baboon's arse closely, and you will notice that it forms a heart shape.

Pure beauty and a worthy find Mr Green ! Bravo !

Leave a comment:

• Board Game Geek
    replied
    Xog,

I am most disappointed with your referral.

For a start, there is no hamster necrophilia on the website, which is a major let-down.

Secondly, I expected the Flash animation to run on my trusty Atari 400, which it clearly cannot do.

Thirdly, the animation itelf, when run on a PC, features no images of purple baboon behinds, which I am sure was mentioned earlier.

Can you please ensure the quality of your referrals at least meets the standards of most normal folk ?

Thank you.

BGG

Always Bored, Always Game, Always Geek.

Leave a comment:

• xoggoth
    started a topic Flash animations

Flash animations

Not quite sure it's up there with Salad Fingers or that thing with the kittens but pretty funny animations. Esp. check out Daily Mail Picnic.

http://eclectech.co.uk/index.php

Edit
    Actually the song lyrics are great. Click on animations/animations involving monkeys or apes/petting zoo. Of course I would like that one!
    Last edited by xoggoth; 17 June 2006, 07:59.

Working...
X