• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "merging science and spirituality"

Collapse

• doomage
    replied
    Originally posted by doodab View Post
    Mine is wearing a chocolate bikini.
    Does he have man boobs?

Leave a comment:

• oscarose
    replied
    Originally posted by hyperD View Post
    I agree, but in the lasts 3 weeks, spending time in the mountains it has been very spiritual, calm, a peace, tranquil space to enjoy oneself.

No 10 authoritarian commandments, no influences of corporatism, simply peace.
    +1

Leave a comment:

• Ruprect
    replied
    Originally posted by SimonMac View Post
    I think the Catholic Church is already quite good at luring children without the need to offer them sweets
    Why use expensive sweets when the threat of eternal damnation is twice as effective and completely free?

Leave a comment:

• SimonMac
    replied
    Originally posted by Gentile View Post
    The Roman Catholic church should really consider switching to chocolate buttons if they want to attract new members.
    I think the Catholic Church is already quite good at luring children without the need to offer them sweets

Leave a comment:

• Gentile
    replied
    Euuurgh!!

Leave a comment:

• Ruprect
    replied
    Mine's got a chocolate butt plug.

Oh hang on...no ... wait...

Leave a comment:

• doodab
    replied
    My imaginary friend is better than yours. She's got chocolate buttons.

Leave a comment:

• Gentile
    replied
    Arguing of religion is like saying my imaginary friend is better than yours!
    My imaginary friend is better than yours. She's got chocolate buttons.

Leave a comment:

• hyperD
    replied
    I agree, but in the lasts 3 weeks, spending time in the mountains it has been very spiritual, calm, a peace, tranquil space to enjoy oneself.

No 10 authoritarian commandments, no influences of corporatism, simply peace.

Leave a comment:

• doodab
    replied
    Originally posted by nomadd View Post
    Even then they'd probably still bugger it up. Chocolate? Only males (and only heterosexual ones) and child molesters are allowed this delicacy. So sayeth the Lord!
    Any religion that tries to stop women eating chocolate is on a hiding to nothing.

Leave a comment:

• nomadd
    replied
    The Roman Catholic church should really consider switching to chocolate buttons if they want to attract new members.
    Even then they'd probably still bugger it up. Chocolate? Only males (and only heterosexual ones) and child molesters are allowed this delicacy. So sayeth the Lord!

Leave a comment:

• SimonMac
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Gentile
    replied
    I'm irreligious myself, but I think if I were to join a religion it'd need to be one that had chocolate at the heart of their rites. I remember being deeply disappointed at my first holy communion when the communion wafer did not taste like a Refresher as I'd imagined it would, but rather tasted of nothing. The Roman Catholic church should really consider switching to chocolate buttons if they want to attract new members.

Leave a comment:

• cojak
    replied
    So know you know - oscarose has joined in order to sell us a book...

Leave a comment:

• oscarose
    started a topic merging science and spirituality

merging science and spirituality

During time in the canaries, following an encounter with a local taxi driver, I discovered spirituality.

W ww.thinkofanelephant.com

May you all find inner peace.

Last edited by oscarose; 23 September 2012, 20:22.

Working...
X